The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #34
turfmanjon
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreferHackingSeconds View Post
Massive congrats! That is probably my favourite piece. I've been looking to get into RM and was told the 67-01 is probably the best way to start by the boutique until recently when they mentioned that the RM010 is back. As much as I love the 67-01, I was always thinking the 005,010 and 029 were more appealing to me but bummed they didn't make these models in that size anymore. Just hoping that one comes through one day in case they discontinue it again.

It ticks all my boxes and it has the classic Tonneau shape and size and in Titanium from the early days when they started! Enjoy the new watch in the best of health!!

Thanks so much! It sounds like you are in the exact same dilemma I was in just recently. I wanted a sports model, but none were exactly what I wanted as my first piece, so I decided on the 67-01. I got lucky with my timing and hope they continue to offer the 010 to new customers. It’s a great way to get into the brand and it does tick a lot of boxes at a reasonable price. Hope it works out for you too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
turfmanjon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
011 , 011-03 , 035 , 035-02 , richard mille