The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM   #1
samson66
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Watch: my money leaving!
FS: Grand Seido Spring Drive GMT Black SBGE253

Offering for sale my personally owned and stunning Grand Seiko SBGE253 GMT in excellent condtion. I have really enjoyed this watch but recently replaced this model with the exact same watch in blue.

This beautiful watch features the amazing GS 9R66 spring drive movement rated at +/-15 sec/month. I have timed this over a full month and it has been within a second of perfect. This watch is the very wearable 40.5mm diameter case fitted to a 20mm bracelet with four position micro-adjust. It will fit up to a 8.5" wrist with all links added. This is a "true" or "travellers" GMT with the jumping hour hand for adjusting the hour without stopping the movement. The stunning glossy black dial is protected by a sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the underside. The diamond cut indices and lumed hands, along with the red 24 hour hand and "GMT" text, create a striking and incredibly legible look to the dial. The date is at 4:00 and 72 hours power reserve indicator is at the 9:00 position.

Watch is in excellent condition. No damage of any kind. The bracelet and case show some "swirlies" from occasional use and can easily be buffed out if the new owner chooses. The Zarutsu polishing on the case is nothing short of spectacular. This has been my trusted travel companion for the last couple of years and I hope it will do the same with the next owner.

All boxes, sleeves, manuals, and warranty card dated 9-7-20 included and in near mint condition. You have just under a year of GS warranty remaining. MSRP on this is $6,200. My price is $3,500 including insured shipping to CONUS. I accept payment by Zelle, Venmo, PayPal F&F, Wire, or cash. (Zelle prefered)

Please contact me by pm or at mikeparsons695 at gmail with any questions. I'm not a watch dealer, just a fellow watch enthusiast/nerd. Check out the Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?! forum for feedback on my many sales and purchases made here on TRF. Buy with confidence.

Thank you for looking

samson66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM   #2
samson66
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Watch: my money leaving!
MODS - Please change "Seido" to "Seiko" in the title. Ughhh
samson66 is offline   Reply With Quote