The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 29 November 2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Suzy Cruisy
"TRF" Member

Watch: 178343 TTDJ MOP24d
Icon12

Just wanted to post an update -

Love the Swatch site that allows you to see step by step what the diagnosis is and follow the watch thru service. I could see when it was rec'd, when it was analized, when it was waiting for approval, when it was waiting for parts, when it was done, when it was in quality control (THAT took a long time).

They did 'note' that the strap wasn't theirs during the analysis, but I wasn't bothered with a call.

As of Monday (11/26) it was 'service completed' with no cost to me except for the outragous insured shipping via UPS to them! I think $55 or whatever is worth it for a partial service though. Still don't see it actually shipped out though, so I won't hold my breath on that. Right in the teeth of the holiday shipping. Hope my 'seasonal' Fedex guy doesn't just dump it on the porch! Should be sig required I'd guess.

I will have to keep my eye on whatever tracking number they assign.

Cheers!
The grail Rolex 178343 31mm DJ ... The every day beater 2577.50.00 - 29mm Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra ... The Olympic Special 3836.70.36 - 36mm Omega Speedmaster ... The Panda-like Speedmaster323 32 404004 001 ... Longines Evidenza
Suzy Cruisy is offline   Reply With Quote