The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 15 September 2008, 02:50 AM   #31
chopperboy
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Baby!!
When you are sword-fishing at night, no one will see your watch anyways, so make sure you buy what you want, so you will know whats on your own wrist!
Old 15 September 2008, 02:56 AM   #32
chazha
"TRF" Member

Watch: mickey watch
Hi Buddy

I was in the same shoes as you! 16613 TT Sub bluesy catched my eyes! But after lots of reading I realised that TT wont hold its value as SS models. I also went down to an AD and tried Bluesy 16613.. Man.. it feels so cheap when I put my hands on it! So light compared to Seamaster.. That was my first reaction! It was even lighter than my IWC Aquatimer Chrono with rubber strap :-S!! However I will still get one when SS Sub II will be released.. hopefully with blue dial :-D

I am also like Datejust SS with Oyster bracelet with Roman numerals.. but somehow I just think Datejust is soooo common!

So after many sleepless night I decided I want a Milgauss black! Nice, clean and simple dial, big, heavy and not too sporty or classic!
How Im gonna get one.. well I will share that story later once I get one :-D

Well.. I will suggest why not try to start with a Milgauss? It is not that expensive, got a bit sporty look and suits for dressing aswell!!

As an lternative I will suggest a Datejust. but it is your money isnt it? However there is one thing, do NOT get a quartz model! :-D
chazha is offline   Reply With Quote