The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 13 January 2022, 07:36 AM   #31
nachopc
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex Only
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewi777 View Post
Well, I can certainly appreciate your situation, I'm near London also and have phoned all the ADs in the South East and a lot of them as good as hung up on me, one actually did!

I've walked in to many ADs and they've been rude to varying degrees. Some have made me stand in front of their security cameras, whilst they take my photo, basically treating me like a thief. A few have begrudgingly entertained a conversation, but made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that I won't be getting a watch without spending a lot of money on other stuff in their store that I don't want. All have tried to get rid of me as quickly as they can.

I would take it personally if it wasn't for the fact I know it can't be - I'm almost 50, presentable and polite. Without wishing to big-myself-up, I own my own company, have a multi-million £ house, multiple expensive cars and two kids in private schools. And yet ... I'm literally treated like dirt on their shoes. I’m not saying being wealthy means you should be treated any differenty from anyone else; it’s more like wow, they really don't care one iota about my custom.

It’s majorly put me off the brand and really quite unpleasant. I don’t know why they even bother having sales assistants; they’d get more goodwill being closed.

I wasn’t aware of the grey market until I’d become pretty p^ssed with Rolex as a brand and so I’m not feeling particularly inclined to get involved there. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t, I’m still deciding. My wife says the whole thing is all a bit degrading and thinks I should stay well away. My son thinks it's hilarous and my daughter thinks Rolexes are ugly.

I did a little thought experiment which was to spend a day pretending I was wearing the watch I wanted. Do it well and you soon realise it changes nothing. Like that car you have sleepness nights waiting for and once you have it, it just becomes another possession you don’t really think about. You like it … but you don’t yearn it. I’m pretty sure I only want one because I can't get one (at retail)

It depends, sometimes is also a question of timing, I got mine in 2016 and another one in 2018 and it was no problem. Now is really difficult but now everything is absolutely crazy everywhere and is not a question of being rich or not, this guys attends request for these watches everyday, they must be really frustrated as well and fed up as well. My AD told me some weeks ago he preferred old times, prior to 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
nachopc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 07:37 AM   #32
dg88
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC316 View Post
There is always hope! I'm like you! I'm willing to wait! Even if it takes years!

My recommendation is to stop by a number of ADs around your area and express your interest. You'll have to take the time and put in some work.
You'll need to frequently visit the ADs to check in and remind them you're still interested.

It is true, they may laugh and make jokes, but keep on trying! Do not let them deter you from your goal. All you need is for one person to connect with you.

I recently obtained a piece I probably should not have been able to get. Lots of luck was in my side as the stars perfectly aligned, but it only worked out because the representative in the AD knew how much I really wanted the watch and he wanted the watch to go to a person who he knew would enjoy it.

The watch is so much more special to me because of how I got it. I now find myself looking for ADs with pleasant to talk to representatives just to have a meaningful conversation about watches. Being genuine, polite and courteous will aid you in your effort!

I cannot wait for the day you finally post an incoming with a picture of your Daytona, that you purchased at MSRP through an AD, and against all odds!

I'm cheering for you!

Best of luck to you!

Life life without regret and in good health!

JC316,

Very kind response, thank you - hope is everything! Congratulations on your purchase. May I ask how you developed your relationship with the AD from first interaction to purchase?

Best wishes
dg88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 07:45 AM   #33
greengold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg88 View Post
First of all, I'd like to start off by saying I have little doubt I'll be laughed off this thread given it is common knowledge how difficult it is to purchase a Rolex thesedays! Recently I visited an AD to register my interest in a Daytona 116500LN (Panda) knowing full well these are classified as a 'grail' watch and having read countless articles warding off the idea due to the obvious insane levels of demand/lack of supply etc. But I still thought I'd give it a try - why not!?

By no means am I someone who takes such an investment lightly. £11,600 (taking into consideration the 2022 10% price hike) is an extreme amount of money in my eyes - an extravagance - especially for a watch. But like all of you, I have a keen interest in horology and the Daytona is my dream timepiece which I have saved for, for a number of years. I appreciate the ridiculous prices this piece goes for on the secondary market, but that doesn't mean anything to me - I would cherish this particular watch. Unfortunately, the sales representative didn't really attempt to find much out about me to develop a conversation, which I found a bit disappointing. He explained the current supply issues and effectively shut me off by advising that because I do not have a purchase history, a Daytona was out of the question (I have a GMT Master II 'Pepsi' and a few other watches but these were not purchased from this AD). I asked whether he would register me anyway - explaining that I am patient and happy to wait a number of years if necessary, and he then obliged; albeit at this point the atmosphere felt a bit negative - as though deep down he felt it was a bit pointless given he explained he had not had sight of a Rolex for sale at this particular branch in over 2 years! I found this quite hard to believe but there was nothing much I could say to that and I felt at least the registration was something achieved rather than nothing!

Overall, I do feel.a bit deflated and as though it's clear I will never be able to purchase my dream watch without needing to spend thousands of pounds more on watches I do not have any interest in or want. Perhaps someone knows any London (UK) based ADs they have had a positive experience with and may be kind enough to help me?

Best wishes.
No offense you said register your interest in the beginning which is the correct word i.e not 'list' then later he said no and you said register me anyway I dont mind how long it takes..of course it felt negative as he KNOWS he'd NEVER going to call you its a waste of both of your time. The register is exactly that, AD manager decides (not that rep) who gets the next watch in simple as that the number means sod all
greengold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 07:46 AM   #34
Innocenti
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Well, I can certainly appreciate your situation, I'm near London also and have phoned all the ADs in the South East and a lot of them as good as hung up on me, one actually did!

I've walked in to many ADs and they've been rude to varying degrees. Some have made me stand in front of their security cameras, whilst they take my photo, basically treating me like a thief. A few have begrudgingly entertained a conversation, but made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that I won't be getting a watch without spending a lot of money on other stuff in their store that I don't want. All have tried to get rid of me as quickly as they can.

I would take it personally if it wasn't for the fact I know it can't be - I'm almost 50, presentable and polite. Without wishing to big-myself-up, I own my own company, have a multi-million £ house, multiple expensive cars and two kids in private schools. And yet ... I'm literally treated like dirt on their shoes. I’m not saying being wealthy means you should be treated any differenty from anyone else; it’s more like wow, they really don't care one iota about my custom.

It’s majorly put me off the brand and really quite unpleasant. I don’t know why they even bother having sales assistants; they’d get more goodwill being closed.

I wasn’t aware of the grey market until I’d become pretty p^ssed with Rolex as a brand and so I’m not feeling particularly inclined to get involved there. Maybe I will, maybe I won’t, I’m still deciding. My wife says the whole thing is all a bit degrading and thinks I should stay well away. My son thinks it's hilarous and my daughter thinks Rolexes are ugly.

I did a little thought experiment which was to spend a day pretending I was wearing the watch I wanted. Do it well and you soon realise it changes nothing. Like that car you have sleepness nights waiting for and once you have it, it just becomes another possession you don’t really think about. You like it … but you don’t yearn it. I’m pretty sure I only want one because I can't get one (at retail)

This this this.
I’m in a similar situation. It was the Rolex AD attitude that finally made me decide to sell my Rolex.
Like you I did a lot of thinking about it and realised the Rolex brand wasn’t making me feel good.
Like finding out someone visually very attractive turns out to have an unpleasant personality. Becomes visually very un-attractive.
I twice have walked into showrooms to buy a Mercedes both times the dealers had a shitty attitude similar to your Rolex AD experience.
I walked out and bought a bmw the same day and probably 15 more since. To my eye Mercedes still to this day look like ugly cars.

Maybe grand seiko or jlc is your BMW !?
Innocenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:00 AM   #35
Harry-57
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
it is common knowledge how difficult it is to purchase a Rolex thesedays! Recently I visited an AD to register my interest in a Daytona 116500LN (Panda) knowing full well these are classified as a 'grail' watch and having read countless articles warding off the idea due to the obvious insane levels of demand/lack of supply etc. But I still thought I'd give it a try - why not!?
If you don't ask you don't get, so why not try?

Unfortunately you have only succeeded in confirming what you already knew. But if you want it that badly, don't give up.
Harry-57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:01 AM   #36
RJRJRJ
"TRF" Member

Quote:
With good customer service skills and open-questioning, one would be able to quite comfortably ascertain whether an individual is a flipper or not. As I mentioned previously, very little effort was made to engage with and get to know me - notwithstanding the fact I have a 17 year old Rolex which I treasure, the dealer would have quite easily been able to ascertain whether I'm 'that' person who walks in, says "thanks" and buggers off to sell it for 30k. Not everyone is like that. If I wanted to I could sell my Pepsi for £15k (having originally paid £2k for it!) but no. Again, open questioning, with a warm customer-friendly approach would enable anyone to ascertain I am passionate enough about the Daytona to not wish to do that, but to treasure it for a lifetime. But obviously, of course there are people out there who will happily do that if given the chance. I'm not naive and went into the conversation with the dealer having done my research (including knowing deep down it probably wasn't going to happen!). Of course, when you ARE let down...it'll always feel like a surprise, even if you knew it would happen!

All the best.
I feel you man, I don't like the situation either. It doesn't really come down to whether you flip it or not, it's that you can if you want to. The AD is aware of this. The AD has VIPs that have spent tons of money with them that are still waiting for that watch. The 116500 isn't just an "I'd like you to sell me a Rolex watch," you went straight to the top of the food chain.

I've been on a list for a Patek 5167 for like 3 years or something now, and I know I'm not gonna get it, but it is what it is because I didn't have a relationship with that AD before. Rolex, on the other hand, I was buying from my AD before any of this hype, bought whatever I wanted at a discount most of the time (paid retail for 116500). Can I get whatever I want whenever I want? Absolutely not, but they generally tell me they can get me what I want, but don't know how long it will take. And I'm not a VIP, it just comes down to being a customer before this situation and being loyal, referring people etc.
RJRJRJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:07 AM   #37
amanbra
"TRF" Member

I really get along with my AD and I had to get a Plat DD before an SS Daytona. Overall I got the watch very efficiently and I genuinely wanted the DD so it's all okay but as others have mentioned in the current world as it is this is simply not going to happen for you unless you go grey.
amanbra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:17 AM   #38
bp1000
"TRF" Member

The current situation is ridiculous when it comes to Daytonas and its becoming ridiculous if not already, for everything else.

Many here know how you feel.

There are a few Patek's I'd love to own and want to buy but I didn't buy my current collection with an AD that does Patek. There is literally no way in unless I buy some calatravas or annual calendars, but I don't really want either and I strictly only buy what I love.

Its a pretty sad state of affairs really, these watches were in windows just 5-6 years ago. Steel daytonas weren't but the green dial Daytona was.

I couldn't be further from a flipper, I'm very much a collector but sales representatives hear this day in and day out. So unless you spend a lot with them or work up through the "ranks" you won't get these watches.

Frankly, its madness. But sometimes things are.
bp1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:31 AM   #39
zengineer
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJRJRJ View Post
You essentially cold walked into a store and asked if they would give you $30k.
But it isn't their $30k...unless their alternative is to sell to a dealer out the back door and then it's their $25k probably. Or unless they instead sell to someone who will buy $90k in 50% marked up jewelry, then the world is back in equilibrium.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
zengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:32 AM   #40
RJRJRJ
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zengineer View Post
But it isn't their $30k...unless their alternative is to sell to a dealer out the back door and then it's their $25k probably. Or unless they sell to someone who will buy $70k in 100% marked up jewelry, then the world is back in equilibrium.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yes, that is exactly it.
RJRJRJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:36 AM   #41
Innocenti
"TRF" Member

In contrast the AD I bought my non Rolex watch watch from last week called me today and said they would like to give me a gift , monte blanc pen.

There really isn’t a need too, they already have my money.
But tomorrow I’ll be back in their shop and probably requesting the FXD
Innocenti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:39 AM   #42
dg88
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJRJRJ View Post
I feel you man, I don't like the situation either. It doesn't really come down to whether you flip it or not, it's that you can if you want to. The AD is aware of this. The AD has VIPs that have spent tons of money with them that are still waiting for that watch. The 116500 isn't just an "I'd like you to sell me a Rolex watch," you went straight to the top of the food chain.

I've been on a list for a Patek 5167 for like 3 years or something now, and I know I'm not gonna get it, but it is what it is because I didn't have a relationship with that AD before. Rolex, on the other hand, I was buying from my AD before any of this hype, bought whatever I wanted at a discount most of the time (paid retail for 116500). Can I get whatever I want whenever I want? Absolutely not, but they generally tell me they can get me what I want, but don't know how long it will take. And I'm not a VIP, it just comes down to being a customer before this situation and being loyal, referring people etc.
Thanks for the kind response - you sound like a good contact to have!! Haha! Best of luck with the Patek waiting list - that would certainly be special.

All the best.
Old 13 January 2022, 08:41 AM   #43
dg88
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp1000 View Post
The current situation is ridiculous when it comes to Daytonas and its becoming ridiculous if not already, for everything else.

Many here know how you feel.

There are a few Patek's I'd love to own and want to buy but I didn't buy my current collection with an AD that does Patek. There is literally no way in unless I buy some calatravas or annual calendars, but I don't really want either and I strictly only buy what I love.

Its a pretty sad state of affairs really, these watches were in windows just 5-6 years ago. Steel daytonas weren't but the green dial Daytona was.

I couldn't be further from a flipper, I'm very much a collector but sales representatives hear this day in and day out. So unless you spend a lot with them or work up through the "ranks" you won't get these watches.

Frankly, its madness. But sometimes things are.
Agreed! Thank you for responding.
Old 13 January 2022, 08:41 AM   #44
dg88
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-57 View Post
If you don't ask you don't get, so why not try?

Unfortunately you have only succeeded in confirming what you already knew. But if you want it that badly, don't give up.

Cheers Harry
Old 13 January 2022, 08:45 AM   #45
CarlOver
"TRF" Member

Walking into an AD for the first time and asking for a Daytona is everybody's right. But, how many times has this happened to the sales person. They have plenty of great customers that cannot have them because of limited supply. Not a great situation but this is the current market.
CarlOver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:49 AM   #46
dg88
"TRF" Member

Quote:

Lewi,

Thank you for your response, which I value. It is refreshing to learn I am not alone, albeit I am sorry to hear you had a similar experience.

I am not in your situation re the flash cars, house et al, but I think I should put the 'pretend I am wearing the watch' experiment to the test - perhaps it'll help!

Best wishes.
Old 13 January 2022, 08:53 AM   #47
shammad10
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Lewi,

Thank you for your response, which I value. It is refreshing to learn I am not alone, albeit I am sorry to hear you had a similar experience.

I am not in your situation re the flash cars, house et al, but I think I should put the 'pretend I am wearing the watch' experiment to the test - perhaps it'll help!

Best wishes.
All I can say to you is that I was in your position a few months ago. I was really fed up with Rolex and ADs and even started a thread about UKs biggest ADs-
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=825900

Granted I didn’t want a Daytona, but I persisted and ended up getting a watch I wanted at retail price from an AD. You may have to start low and work your way up to the Daytona, if that’s what you want.

The lack of new watches has meant I have also discovered a lot of love for vintage/classic rolex- which is very very cool and the history is amazing. You obviously think so too as you’re rocking an older GMT. Maybe have a look into that?
shammad10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:55 AM   #48
7enderbender
"TRF" Member

If you like chronographs and since you already have one of the nicer Rolex watches may I suggest you look at assorted Omega Speedmasters, Zenith, or the Tudor heritage chronos? You may not even want a Daytona after that and those are still available.
Really weird market at the moment. Lots of money floating around, increased demand, some hype, and add in most recent inflation and you end up in this place where wanting to spend $15,000 on a watch becomes impossible due to lack of supply.
7enderbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 08:58 AM   #49
shammad10
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7enderbender View Post
If you like chronographs and since you already have one of the nicer Rolex watches may I suggest you look at assorted Omega Speedmasters, Zenith, or the Tudor heritage chronos? You may not even want a Daytona after that and those are still available.
Really weird market at the moment. Lots of money floating around, increased demand, some hype, and add in most recent inflation and you end up in this place where wanting to spend $15,000 on a watch becomes impossible due to lack of supply.
You know, I did that after I couldn’t get the watch I wanted. I bought a new model Speedmaster 3861 sapphire sandwich. It was a great and an amazing watch- but it just didn’t scratch the itch and I ended up trading it.
I feel that if you ‘settle’ then you’ll always keep looking for the watch.
shammad10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 09:00 AM   #50
Rushne
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Watch: White 116500LN
I absolutely feel for you OP.

It’s an uphill battle for sure. It took me quite a few years to sort out my own Daytona but I had a decent journey buying watches that I love along the way.
https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=833691

It’s not completely impossible but it sure as hell is not a walk in the park.

Omega: Seamaster Professional 300M 2220.80.00
Rolex: Daytona White Dial 116500LN
Rolex: Sky-Dweller Blue Dial Jubilee 336934
Rolex: DateJust 36 Roman White Dial Oyster 126234
Rolex: OP 36 Celebration Dial 126000
Panerai: PAM 422
Patek Philippe: Aquanaut 5167A
A. Lange & Söhne: 1815 Annual Calendar

@mechanicaltom Stolen: IWC Portuguese 500107 Case number 3853222
Rushne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 09:12 AM   #51
Greenwood_
"TRF" Member

Hi OP. Maybe my experience below can provide you with some perspective.

Recently I was at an AD in London picking up a watch. Probably there for about 90min all up, sitting close to the front door.

During that time I estimate they had about 8-10 people walk in and ask if they had any SS professional models or SS DJ/OP. That’s in 1.5hrs alone and doesn’t include phone calls or emails. I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to suggest this AD could be getting 100+ enquires for these watches every day. Of those desirable models, the Daytona is the top (or close to).

I don’t think it’s right that any SA is rude, but it would be a rather exhausting and not very rewarding role to have at present.

Currently, they’re having to say no to the Daytona requests coming from longstanding clients with significant purchase history. I think you’d have to get extremely lucky to effectively ‘cut the line’ for this piece.

Best of luck with the search
Ω Speedy Pro Moon Phase 3575.20
Greenwood_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 09:28 AM   #52
SLWoodster
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT BLNR
As a fellow collector, I wish the best for you.

As a friend, I would ask you to take your head out of the clouds and read what 90% of the posts have been about for the last 3-4 years.
SLWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 09:36 AM   #53
7enderbender
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammad10 View Post
You know, I did that after I couldn’t get the watch I wanted. I bought a new model Speedmaster 3861 sapphire sandwich. It was a great and an amazing watch- but it just didn’t scratch the itch and I ended up trading it.
I feel that if you ‘settle’ then you’ll always keep looking for the watch.
Makes sense. For me it’s the opposite in that I just bought my second Speedmaster and it remains my favorite watch of all time - with my Sea Dweller being a close second. My remaining Rolex itch is a 36mm Explorer - which is much easier to get than a Daytona.
I think I’m lucky that I’m less interested in the high demand watches. Though I haven’t seriously tried what it would take to get a Vacheron Dual Time…
Old 13 January 2022, 10:18 AM   #54
brucethemanlee
"TRF" Member

Wishing OP best of luck getting at MSRP from AD. We all do!

Even though some have lucked out based on circumstances or timing or the stars were aligned, the vast majority of people who want one at MSRP will either wait years or never get one.

Yes, I know some here have a ton of patience and willing to wait years and unwilling to pay $1 over MSRP but there is real risk of never getting that call. If you're ok with that risk then by all means wait it out.

However, as you wait it out and you know you have to get the watch somehow prices keep going up in the grey market (assuming they keep going up). Are you willing to pay higher price later?

At some point, being hopeful and positive will need to reconcile with the reality of the current market conditions.
brucethemanlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 10:24 AM   #55
DRS Enabled
Banned

Went to Gamestop the other day and asked for a PS5, the sales associate shot me down

Went to Best Buy the other day and asked for an NVIDIA 3090, the sales associate shot me down

Went to an Hermes store the other day and asked for a Birkin bag, the sales associate shot me down

Sadly that's just the reality of the world we are in right now
DRS Enabled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 10:27 AM   #56
7enderbender
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenwood_ View Post
Hi OP. Maybe my experience below can provide you with some perspective.

Recently I was at an AD in London picking up a watch. Probably there for about 90min all up, sitting close to the front door.

During that time I estimate they had about 8-10 people walk in and ask if they had any SS professional models or SS DJ/OP. That’s in 1.5hrs alone and doesn’t include phone calls or emails. I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to suggest this AD could be getting 100+ enquires for these watches every day. Of those desirable models, the Daytona is the top (or close to).

I don’t think it’s right that any SA is rude, but it would be a rather exhausting and not very rewarding role to have at present.

Currently, they’re having to say no to the Daytona requests coming from longstanding clients with significant purchase history. I think you’d have to get extremely lucky to effectively ‘cut the line’ for this piece.

Best of luck with the search
Just imagine what it would feel like to be able to move tens of thousands of pounds or dollars or euros every day due to demand but not having the supply. I think at some point I’d be cranky too.
Old 13 January 2022, 10:37 AM   #57
RolexSimon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootbeer7 View Post
No, he asked for a watch from a shop that retails watches.
Try asking for a Porsche GT3 or a Hemes birkin handbag, or a PP Nautilus or even an Omega 321 or silver snoopy. Front row box seats for the FA Cup final at RRP might be another example. Just because it's a Rolex AD doesn't mean thy have to sell them to everyone. People they don't know flip +++. Established client has more to loose if they flip so they don't or risk loosing their VIP status - just try talking to the AD about how Rolex treat them if one of their desirable SS watches turns up on the Grey market within a few weeks. That's why the ADs are so careful.
RolexSimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 10:46 AM   #58
noshake
"TRF" Member

Watch: BLNR
Daytona wait list is 3-5 years. By then there'd be a new model or I'll probbaly want something else.
noshake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 11:15 AM   #59
Pw92676
"TRF" Member

Getting any Rolex at msrp is a tough task these days for established clients. New clients have an uphill battle. I wouldn’t hold my breath. Good luck regardless and keep hope alive.
Pw92676 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2022, 11:19 AM   #60
RolexSimon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshake View Post
Daytona wait list is 3-5 years. By then there'd be a new model or I'll probbaly want something else.
5-10 in most places - even for standard 6-figure track-record VIPs.
RolexSimon is offline   Reply With Quote