The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 26 July 2012, 02:15 AM   #31
PatekCollector
"TRF" Member

Oh. Great!!. Now I became the Scammer??!!. Who stole my money for more than 2 months. Ignoring my emails, phone calls, SMS ...etc (and even my Italian friend was ignored by you)!!!.

Alright, I'll not say any inappropriate words because simply I'm not that kind of a person. But Ok, I can guide you to the head of the Royal Family and let's start what you call it "Legal Actions".

Just out of appreciation for Mr. Fabio, I was planning to ask the great Mods of this great place to kindly delete this post. But now?!. NO WAY!!. Let everybody know the very bad business ways you're doing.

Once again, I'm very sure that you were planning to scam me by not sending the second watch and keep the money in your pocket. But once I posted here and some other forums and by pressure from Chrono 24 team, you've no choice but send back my money (even though you stole Euro 212)!!.

I did hundreds of deals (buying/selling) with very great people from all over the world. I never dealt with anybody like you.

I swear that I did not do anything bad from my side. I accepted your request price, wired funds on time, then kept waiting for MORE THAN 2 months while you played with my nerves.

BTW, so far no funds are here (just words & promises from a real scammer)!!!
True, I mis-copied the IBAN when I sent it to you, but this tiny mistake is in no way near all that you've caused and did.

Instagram: @PatekCollector
PatekCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2012, 02:42 AM   #32
PatekCollector
"TRF" Member

Ok, This story has finally come to an end
Today Sun 29th July my refund hit my account (Euro 4588) less than the real deserved refund by Euro 212!!!. But oh well..

This just proofs who was saying the truth and who was pushed by the power of this GREAT PLACE and its GREAT MEMBERS to refund my money!.

It was really a VERY BAD experience but God willing it will NEVER happen again!!.

Thanks a lot for all the awesome friends and members who supported me in all of this chaos! I'm very much grateful

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Khalid

Old 30 July 2012, 02:59 AM   #33
witch watch
"TRF" Member

Watch: Milgauss GV
Glad the funds finally came through for you and hopefully this will never befall you again.
witch watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2012, 06:34 AM   #34
mb23
Banned

Watch: Audemars Piguet
Glad it's over for you!
mb23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 July 2012, 06:57 AM   #35
Silvio Mosiello
"TRF" Member

Watch: the shoes.
Unbelievable. Glad you got most of your money back
Silvio Mosiello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 August 2012, 07:57 PM   #36
chronoagent1
Banned

The user saudipaneristi has written the following post on your forum. As per our company policy we do not normally reply or comment but on this occasion we had to intervene.

1, To write the word ‘scammed’ is a criminal offence under Italian jurisdiction and it is punishable under the libel law for damaging the company.

2. In the post, the image of our website and homepage is used without our authorization.

3. In regards to the business with Mr Khalid, I can summarize that:

ü First of all, the final cost of the watch delivered, Rolex Explorer II ref.16570 NEW, was Euro 4.400,00

ü We can already confirm that we are willing to take the watch back at the same amount paid as it Is hard to find those watches, new, in the box as they are no longer made (controlla questa frase visto che la traduzione letterale non si puo’ fare)

ü The BACS payment arrived form Mr Khalid was for Euro 8.988,00, see second attachment. Mr Khalid sent us the wrong IBAN number, therefore we were unable to send the correct refund beforehand, see third attachment. The correct refund was sent as soon as we had the right details from him, see attachment number 4.

If your forum administrators decide to leave his post, is their choice, but you are obliged to remove the word ‘scammed’ and the images of our website, first of all, because it is a criminal offence and second because they did not have our permission to use them. Saying this, we are open to talk and communicate with any clients but this does not allow clients to abuse our patience , you need the same respect between buyer and seller. Chronoagent has delivered hundreds of watches throughout the world and feedbacks are visible and verifiable by anyone.

We do not want to complain with Mr Khalid, it has been a reciprocal misunderstanding and we want to invite him to Italy to come and visit us and our office and the offer is open to anyone in this forum.
Yours sincerely,
chronoagent
chronoagent1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 August 2012, 08:52 PM   #37
MonBK
Banned

I wouldn't expect to see a lot of us members there.
MonBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 August 2012, 09:51 PM   #38
Zed Homme
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex
Do you take lira?
Zed Homme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 August 2012, 10:15 PM   #39
bayerische
"TRF" Member

Watch: Smurf
And Banned. Going to look great on Google search!
Old 8 August 2012, 05:57 PM   #40
PatekCollector
"TRF" Member

Just a quick reply (will be back soon) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcCqh3rfsq0

This SCAMMER sold a BNIB Daytona to another victim who recieved a USED Daytona with EXPIRED warranty!!.

Thanks for Google .... Thanks for Youtube!. And MANY THANKS for TRF!.

Will be back soon to reply to your silly words

Old 8 August 2012, 06:14 PM   #41
BH13GMT
"TRF" Member

Watch: and learn
Quote:
Originally Posted by saudipaneristi View Post
Just a quick reply (will be back soon) ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcCqh3rfsq0

This SCAMMER sold a BNIB Daytona to another victim who recieved a USED Daytona with EXPIRED warranty!!.

Thanks for Google .... Thanks for Youtube!. And MANY THANKS for TRF!.

Will be back soon to reply to your silly words
Same story, claimed to have the watch in stock and tells the buyer 1 month later the watch isn't in stock Then sends a watch with different providence. Technically a lower value timepiece than the one sold.
Not good

Rolex Sub 1680, Rolex GMT 116710LN, Rolex Datejust 16220 Salmon Dial (the Mrs), Tudor BB58, Tudor Pelagos Blue and Several Seiko's
"last one in the chopper is a rotten egg" Jonathan Quayle Higgins III
BH13GMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2012, 06:34 PM   #42
gimpex
"TRF" Member

Watch: Sub C LV / Exp II
Interesting video.

I don't know the background , but obviously he knew what he was receiving before he opened the box. Or ?

I say that because 1- not many people video tape the incoming ( and without any excitement ) 2- went straight to the card to show the M.

Either way interesting development .... Can't wait for more. Almost a pity the seller was banned - now he cannot spin a story here.

Strangely after the previous episode I still thought of maybe going there as he has some nice pieces with better prices. After this , who knows what else this crowd can do ....

Thanks for the warning.
gimpex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2012, 10:11 PM   #43
Zed Homme
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex
Chronoagent.it is a scammer and has scammed people in the past, it is a shame that groups like this continue to be in business.
Zed Homme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 August 2012, 02:13 AM   #44
dif1960
"TRF" Member

Apparently they sold me the same watch as you, at the same time. Still no watch and a steady stream of lies as to what is happening and the status of the shipment.

They seem to be banned from chrono24 since a few days...

I have very bad feelings about all this!
dif1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 August 2012, 04:04 AM   #45
chronoagent2
Banned

1) in any transaction, you should always hear both sides of the story
2) the online customers should use the forum in a correct way and not as a blackmailing tool.
3) Terms & conditions are always specified to the buyer in all offers before any transaction.
4) on chrono24, we are taking advantage of the fact that it's August, to updates all pages & files. We are normally online and all our items are available on one website, www.findwatches.it which is managed by www.Chronoagent.it .
You can check our online websites at the following link: http://www.chrono24.it/search/haendl...D=all&BB=Cerca
You can find us on many other websites of watches and online shopping.
5) We do not have any previous case which was not sorted out. Even in the case of the video posted, I would like to thank the comment of the user Gimpex who gave the right side of the story.
We are available for any information and once again I would like to ask the administrator of the forum (who I had a pleasure to speak to on the phone the other day and sounded a correct person) to take controll and remove at least the offensive words.

I hope you will always give us the chance to reply because if you ban us again, it means that you have only listened to one side of the story.

We are always correct with everyone and if someone tries to mud our name, we confide in the thousands of people who visit us, who have bought from us, who buys and who's going to buy from us, and we would like once again to invite you to visit us, to verify us and check us out.
chronoagent2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 August 2012, 06:00 AM   #46
dimitros
"TRF" Member

Watch: NDSub/PAM176/R1931
When you visit Pisa, there is graffiti on the streets 'Pisa e mer--!' translation 'Pisa is sh--!'
Now I understand why.
dimitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 September 2012, 05:12 PM   #47
ryanluo23
"TRF" Member

Call me crazy - Even after reading Khalid's post - I was still going to buy and pull the trigger on a Tudor after finding it on Chrono24 with findwatches.it

because I thought Khalid's incident maybe could have been a once off...despite the french video too..which was abit weird cause he started to video tape as if he knew there was something wrong with the package already

anyway just thought I share my experience ( did not end up buying)

I emailed findwatches.it to enquire about the Tudor and I got a reply with all the bank information. Then I said I have to do reference check and this is when I found Khalid's post and that french video... but i was still convince that he might be a legit seller so i wrote...

"...I was doing some reference check and I found that Khalid had bait of a bad experience with you guys? There is also a french guy that was sold an daytona with an expired warranty card?

anyway Im still willing and happy to do business if you can Take a picture with the watch with my name (Ryan Luo)and (date) to make sure that you at least have the watch??

Ill then inform my bank to make the transfer asap

""".............

then he replied as usual with his broken english....

"...khalid
has not had any bad experience
because it is a trader who thinks to be clever
and on which we have tried to produce abundant
evidence.
French a psychotic who has begun to make
a video without sense, he obviously has
failed to have bought other watches as will
read comments part where you can not
respond, for we count the facts and hundreds of
Customers who buy every year and release feedback....
"

did not recieve a photo so i replied back by saying..

"...Thats fine - Im still waiting for the PHOTO (of the watch and my name) - and as soon as that is sent through Ill wire the money

let me know
....."

Thats when he got pissed and said...

"...absolutely not, heading to his name only after you bought it, we also look at a lot of requests for this model if you are not convinced to buy from us you buy somewhere else..."

I thought perhaps he had mis-understood me ...so i replied by saying

I think you have mistaken.

"...what i want is proof that you have the watch in stock so all i need is a photo of the actual watch with this email printed out OR your name next to it with todays date..."

Final reply from findwatches.it

"...I do not understand why you want to buy your watch from us if you do not trust it, buy the watch in his country, the market is free, it was not nice to his approach sorry.
Have a good day,Regards.
..."

you guys be your own judge...=)))
ryanluo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 September 2012, 05:38 PM   #48
cedric
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanluo23 View Post
Call me crazy - Even after reading Khalid's post - I was still going to buy and pull the trigger on a Tudor after finding it on Chrono24 with findwatches.it
I have to say, you are a brave man and good luck to you

For a 3rd party's point of view:
- when a seller post something which they do not have readily, without letting the buyer know upfront
- when watch is delivered after persistent one-way communication by buyer
- when the entire transaction took 1-2 months, while the buyer continue to initiate communication, and the excuse given by the buyer is "it is not the practice in our business that if someone work online he has automatically to be available 24/7" + "the payment of this guy has been transferred in a different currency"

I believer I am not the only one to feel something is wrong.
cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 September 2012, 05:09 PM   #49
motoikkyu
2024 Pledge Member

In every industry there are naughty ones. I am grateful for all that participate in this forum and help to protect all of us from the naughty ones. Good information, backed up with decent evidence, will always be the first line of defense.
motoikkyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chronoagent , scam , seller , theif , watches