The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 19 January 2022, 11:23 PM   #61
brandrea
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Watch: es make me smile
Congratulations Steven that fills out the box nicely.

Fantastic looks steak as well. I enjoy not sure I’d have taken the call … I probably would have been in a steak coma
brandrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 12:58 AM   #62
watchwatcher
"TRF" Member

Watch: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic View Post
Thx everyone, am truly honored and thankful. It's easy to understand why there's such high demand for these exquisite beauties! For those waiting for their AD's call/text, it's soooo worth waiting for :thumbs-up:

At some point, this cRaZy market will... i hope.

Here's the 'Rolex Four' (am wearing the SS SkyD blue). Starbucks is deee-licious! Big thx to Mayors / WoS

Attachment 1267827
Lovely quartet.

Huge congrats on the LV!
watchwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 01:04 AM   #63
Danny83
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Yellow Gold
Congrats!!
Danny83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 01:27 AM   #64
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Huuuge thx everyone. Am in my 'happy place'

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandrea View Post
Congratulations Steven that fills out the box nicely. Fantastic looks steak as well. I enjoy not sure I’d have taken the call … I probably would have been in a steak coma
Was soooo happy when cutting 'er up that our dry-aged came out OK for our first try. While cutting up the primal and seeing the results, it felt like my bday and Hanukkah all-in-one. So putting that badboy on the grill felt epic!

Then seconds later the phone rang. Totally not expected, and I know Nick @ Mayors is on holiday so why the call???

Then BOOM!!! LV has landed!

The steak is cooking so nicely, plus that sensual sizzling steak sounds melding with a delicious aroma of meat and Jack Daniels' aged whisky barrel wood chips smoking....

If there's a moment in life when being 'naturally high' is sooo true, there it is.

Love timepieces and want to become a Watchmaker? Rolex has a sensational school.
www.RolexWatchmakingTrainingCenter.com/

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 01:53 AM   #65
ganagati
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Thx everyone, am truly honored and thankful. It's easy to understand why there's such high demand for these exquisite beauties! For those waiting for their AD's call/text, it's soooo worth waiting for :thumbs-up:

Here's the 'Rolex Four' (am wearing the SS SkyD blue). Starbucks is deee-licious! Big thx to Mayors / WoS

Attachment 1267827
What a gorgeous lineup. Nicely done.
ganagati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 01:55 AM   #66
brandrea
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Watch: es make me smile
Quote:
Huuuge thx everyone. Am in my 'happy place'

Was soooo happy when cutting 'er up that our dry-aged came out OK for our first try. While cutting up the primal and seeing the results, it felt like my bday and Hanukkah all-in-one. So putting that badboy on the grill felt epic!

Then seconds later the phone rang. Totally not expected, and I know Nick @ Mayors is on holiday so why the call???

Then BOOM!!! LV has landed!

The steak is cooking so nicely, plus that sensual sizzling steak sounds melding with a delicious aroma of meat and Jack Daniels' aged whisky barrel wood chips smoking....

If there's a moment in life when being 'naturally high' is sooo true, there it is.
Sounds like an awesome memory!

Everytime you slip on your watch, it'll be like Pavlov's theory.... where's the steak

Enjoy that beauty

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
brandrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 01:56 AM   #67
digitalR
"TRF" Member

Awesome collection and pick up - congrats! I just got my Starbucks 2 weeks ago and couldn't be more thrilled with it
digitalR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 03:55 AM   #68
WatchesNBlondes
Banned

Quote:

Attachment 1267827
That’s the 4 Horsemen right there! Great watches.
WatchesNBlondes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 04:02 AM   #69
rolexest
Banned

Watch: ya gunna do
Congrats! My watch box looks similar. Do you feel any redundancy between them? Idk I feel Like having 1 or 2 modern SS Rolex Professional models would do me the same as 8. Ever think of consolidating a couple of them to something else? Just curious.
rolexest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 04:19 AM   #70
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandrea View Post
Everytime you slip on your watch, it'll be like Pavlov's theory.... where's the steak

Enjoy that beauty
You, kind sir, are soooo right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexest View Post
Congrats! My watch box looks similar. Do you feel any redundancy between them? Idk I feel Like having 1 or 2 modern SS Rolex Professional models would do me the same as 8. Ever think of consolidating a couple of them to something else? Just curious.
Wear and use 'em all. You probably missed another post I did months ago, basically... we were at WoS @ Wynn Vegas and my Muse 'outed me' as during our store discussion she said "He has books and books filled with watch straps". Yeah, so much for any attempt whatsoever at seeming 'normal' in front of the salespeople LOL.

Which brings us to, I mix and match heads to bracelets / straps to whatever activity / cloths / etc I feel works ATM. Some guys here like the combos, other such as the Rootbeer on a brown leather cuff, does not get many fans here (I love the retro style of it).

Will say one thing, need to get the Jubilee bracelet for the SkyD as am 'heavy' Oyster bracelets right now. So if there is a 'problem', that'd be it.

Love timepieces and want to become a Watchmaker? Rolex has a sensational school.
www.RolexWatchmakingTrainingCenter.com/

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 January 2022, 06:40 AM   #71
CarlOver
"TRF" Member

Great color options. Enjoy!
CarlOver is offline   Reply With Quote