The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 23 February 2010, 02:28 AM   #61
ESKO

Watch: 2012 Milgauss GV
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisDakarBmw View Post
O.K. I sat down on the couch this morning and got a long lecture from my wife. I just sat there with a serious look on my face, as she recounted the events.

When she recalled the instuctions I knew where this was going. There's no winning this one. I just played dead as she circled the coffee table. I felt like a third grader in the principals office.

Count one on the docket; "sneaking around" her directive to take the dog to have it's haircut. I plead Guilty.

Count two; Embeselment of spousal funds for an unknown reason (She has no idea about the piggy bank, or the Seadweller plans) I plead guilty, but explained I planned to return the money once I had come up with the great idea.

Count three; Carving the dog to look like a whippit. Guilty as hell!

Count Four; Causing her undue stress while pregnant with twins. Guilty plea here too.

Count five; Subjecting our child to getting earrings without consulting the 51% share holder first. Guilty

Count 6; Not considering her to be present when getting her ears pierced. Guilty

Count seven; being a sneaky, weasel, self conceded, cigar smoking, idiot that needs a handler for any unsupervised time. I played dead, and staired at the back door. Bandit was scratching at the door to come back in. It is getting cool at night, and it seems he needed fur a little longer, but I wouldn't know that because I don't think. I guess it was also a guilty plea.

Sentence handed down by the spousal unit general issue 1 each. You will clean the entire house exactly as directed so the twins will have no clue of what happened, and I will correct this behavior before then because she is tired of it. I agreed, and got a kiss on the cheek.

I slid out the door, and got into the car. I made my escape. I was expecting worse, but she did think some of it was funny. I never cracked a grin because I didn't know if she was baiting the conversation for a confirmation that I'm a smart A55.

I think I'll take them out for ice cream tonight. I'm on serious probation right now, and need to play this right. I'd like to get my little hands on a chunk of that tax return for the piggy bank, and that's my next business venture.

Seadweller......Here I come!

Uh Oh!!!
Do we need to start a "Get Paul Outta Jail" fund here on TRF?
Mods?
Anyone?
Oh, Paul,
We're in trouble now come Tax return time!!

We're here for ya buddy!!!
ESKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 02:32 AM   #62
hawg
"TRF" Member

I attempted this once myself, and I must say Only Once, for it was I who was in the doghouse for quite a while.
hawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 02:52 AM   #63
openwheelracing
"TRF" Member

DOG HOUSE!!!! Hahaha, welcome to my world right now. I am in deep #W$%$ atm.
openwheelracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 02:52 AM   #64
rfknauss
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 5513 Sub, LV Sub
Paul, OMG, I am laughing so hard I almost spit out my latte on my keyboard! All I can say is that it is a good thing your wife is not a cop also .... she probably would have taken you in handcuffs down to the station house!

"Few things in life give man as great a pleasure as wearing a Rolex!"

TRF's "AFTER DARK" Bar & NightClub Patron
rfknauss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 03:02 AM   #65
DSJ
"TRF" Member

Watch: your step!
This is hilarious! But you've learned! Next time use the #3 guard and go easy on the nails!
DSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 03:23 AM   #66
fleabag
"TRF" Member

OMG,my ribs are killing me , you are one funny guy !!
You should sell the story and make money on it .LOL !!!!
fleabag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 03:32 AM   #67
ParisDakarBmw
Banned

Watch: 116610 Sub-C
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSJ View Post
This is hilarious! But you've learned! Next time use the #3 guard and go easy on the nails!
No Joke! I wish I had one of those vacuum cleaner clippers. You know the one they had on the infomercials back in 1994. If I had one of those, I'd be sittin pretty. Hell, I could cut my little girls hair too. I could make some good cash below the radar..........HMMMMM.......Maybe the minivan needs an oil change.

O.K. Hear me out. If I could get my hands on about 20 of those little motor oil stickers they put in the window, I could start another little inhouse scheme. I could get the oil changed, and peel the original sticker off. If I place the NEW sticker on with a 1000 mile service mileage, I could pop $45 x 2, plus two vehicles I could stack back some good cash that way. My wife wouldn't ask any questions.

I think the light bulb will go out tonight in the front Right low beam. There's a quick $15. Bandit was a failure, but I've got a backup plan. I'm getting that freakin watch come hell or high water!
ParisDakarBmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 03:45 AM   #68
Safetrends
Banned

Watch: my hand. :)
Quote:
O.K. I sat down on the couch this morning and got a long lecture from my wife. I just sat there with a serious look on my face, as she recounted the events.

When she recalled the instuctions I knew where this was going. There's no winning this one. I just played dead as she circled the coffee table. I felt like a third grader in the principals office.

Count one on the docket; "sneaking around" her directive to take the dog to have it's haircut. I plead Guilty.

Count two; Embeselment of spousal funds for an unknown reason (She has no idea about the piggy bank, or the Seadweller plans) I plead guilty, but explained I planned to return the money once I had come up with the great idea.

Count Four; Causing her undue stress while pregnant with twins. Guilty plea here too.

Count five; Subjecting our child to getting earrings without consulting the 51% share holder first. Guilty

Count 6; Not considering her to be present when getting her ears pierced. Guilty

Count seven; being a sneaky, weasel, self conceded, cigar smoking, idiot that needs a handler for any unsupervised time. I played dead, and staired at the back door. Bandit was scratching at the door to come back in. It is getting cool at night, and it seems he needed fur a little longer, but I wouldn't know that because I don't think. I guess it was also a guilty plea.

Sentence handed down by the spousal unit general issue 1 each. You will clean the entire house exactly as directed so the twins will have no clue of what happened, and I will correct this behavior before then because she is tired of it. I agreed, and got a kiss on the cheek.

I slid out the door, and got into the car. I made my escape. I was expecting worse, but she did think some of it was funny. I never cracked a grin because I didn't know if she was baiting the conversation for a confirmation that I'm a smart A55.

I think I'll take them out for ice cream tonight. I'm on serious probation right now, and need to play this right. I'd like to get my little hands on a chunk of that tax return for the piggy bank, and that's my next business venture.

Do what I do, buy her a gift from Zales, 1,000.00 USD + and then you will be out of the dog house.

BTW this is great s**t, I love it, reminds me of my younger days in purgatory.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 570_Angels_in_Heaven_HEAVEN_HELL_PURGATORY.jpg (28.1 KB, 95 views)
Safetrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 03:49 AM   #69
ESKO

Quote:
No Joke! I wish I had one of those vacuum cleaner clippers. You know the one they had on the infomercials back in 1994. If I had one of those, I'd be sittin pretty. Hell, I could cut my little girls hair too. I could make some good cash below the radar..........HMMMMM.......Maybe the minivan needs an oil change.

O.K. Hear me out. If I could get my hands on about 20 of those little motor oil stickers they put in the window, I could start another little inhouse scheme. I could get the oil changed, and peel the original sticker off. If I place the NEW sticker on with a 1000 mile service mileage, I could pop $45 x 2, plus two vehicles I could stack back some good cash that way. My wife wouldn't ask any questions.

I think the light bulb will go out tonight in the front Right low beam. There's a quick $15. Bandit was a failure, but I've got a backup plan. I'm getting that freakin watch come hell or high water!

THE FLOBEE!!!
YES get one now...........
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
Old 23 February 2010, 03:49 AM   #70
RebreatherDiver
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rotational
Quote:
No Joke! I wish I had one of those vacuum cleaner clippers. You know the one they had on the infomercials back in 1994. ......
Paul, what happened to your training? Use your Verbal Judo!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flowbee.jpg (38.0 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg flowbee2.jpg (14.2 KB, 95 views)
Old 23 February 2010, 03:51 AM   #71
cornerstore
"TRF" Member

Quote:

It's called a Flowbe

webrickbotflat2%20copy.jpg
cornerstore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 03:52 AM   #72
beerformeplz
"TRF" Member

Watch: seadweller
You should have charged double as it wont need a haircut again for awhile.lol
beerformeplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 03:52 AM   #73
Safetrends
Banned

Quote:

You are in need of professional help.

Attached Images
File Type: gif icon_get_help.gif (6.7 KB, 94 views)
Old 23 February 2010, 04:01 AM   #74
RebreatherDiver
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rotational
USE YOUR VERBAL JUDO!
Old 23 February 2010, 04:09 AM   #75
Sonny Crockett

Watch: TT Yacht Master
Desperate times call for desparate measures! LOL
Sonny Crockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 04:13 AM   #76
User Name
"TRF" Member

Watch: GmtIIc
Hey it is only hair and by spring time all will be well......

Neil
User Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 04:16 AM   #77
ESKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick09 View Post
It's called a Flowbe

Attachment 117695
Is that Jeff Foxworthy??
Old 23 February 2010, 04:17 AM   #78
DSJ
"TRF" Member

Watch: your step!
Yeah, the Flobee!
DSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 04:22 AM   #79
matt.wu
"TRF" Member

Great story. Ridiculous what we'll do....
matt.wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 04:31 AM   #80
Evan614
"TRF" Member

Watch: out 4 Panerai bug
Hey look on the bright side at least you didn't try to pierce your own daughter's ears with a needle & a potato and pocket that money for you next acquisition.
Evan614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 04:59 AM   #81
ParisDakarBmw
Banned

Watch: 116610 Sub-C
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebreatherDiver View Post
Paul, what happened to your training? Use your Verbal Judo!!!
The Flowbee! That's it. I would be counting my money right now if I had one of those Saturday.

Look how happy those people are in the pictures. I wish the man had a seadweller on in that picture! That would be priceless.

I'm having fun sharing this with everyone! The funny thing is, this is my life! It really is like a freakin 3 stooges, or Spanky & the gang show. I screw up all the time, but my wife keeps me here.

You guys are a trip!
ParisDakarBmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 05:06 AM   #82
B. Doggy
"TRF" Member

The things we'll do for a Rolex....
Old 23 February 2010, 05:14 AM   #83
diversified
"TRF" Member

Hell, looks like a good hair cut to me!
Sometimes I wish I came out of the barber's chair looking like that!
diversified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 05:23 AM   #84
spuds
"TRF" Member

Watch: West Ham! COYI!!
Quote:

soooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!

Life is not about how fast you can run or how high you can climb...........
It's about how well you can bounce!!

TRF HALL OF FAME JANUARY 2010
spuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 05:48 AM   #85
mikea
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex and AP
hilarious!
mikea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 05:59 AM   #86
Safetrends
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg funny-dog-pictures-bad-hairdai.jpg (34.7 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg funny-dog-pictures-lion-haircut-dog.jpg (175.1 KB, 119 views)
Old 23 February 2010, 06:11 AM   #87
escudoturbo
"TRF" Member

Watch: Explorer II
Absolute legend
escudoturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 11:34 AM   #88
chrislkb
"TRF" Member

Watch: out kiddo!
Icon14

Good move Paul, don't get yr woman smell another rat again. This episode reminds of the TV Court series where spouses have a go at each other except this defendant looks sheepishly guilty...

Let us know when you scored that SD, that will be another episode.

Stay tuned.

Quote:

chrislkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 11:37 AM   #89
chrislkb
"TRF" Member

Watch: out kiddo!
Icon10

Hey TRF forummers, I can sense a Hollywood blockbuster hit in the making.

DIE HARD 5.01 (Starring Paul Willis)

Quote:

chrislkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2010, 11:56 AM   #90
Safetrends
Banned

You know Paul you could sit on a corrner with a cup and a sign,,,,,,,,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bum1.jpg (30.9 KB, 98 views)