The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 12 March 2007, 04:20 AM   #1
Arturo
"TRF" Member

Watch: Black GMT ll
Kermit Leprechaun Walk

Taking Jenna out to the field to look for Orioster, Nin, Reedapol, Shallowpiea, Skatch and others. I have the Andes mints in pocket and gotta go and plant them now. Then I will wave Kermit in the air as I entreat the Leprechauns to leave us a sign of their presence. And the Andes mints will be there in the knot holes of the trees. Should be fun.
Arturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 March 2007, 02:46 PM   #2
puffnmo

Hey, Arturo - Started celebrating St. Patty's Day a wee bit early, did-ya?
puffnmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 March 2007, 02:52 PM   #3
Arturo
"TRF" Member

I have a kid who is crazy about Leprechauns which makes the LV purchase so much more prescient. I bought it because I liked it, but must have known this underlying Leprechaun thing would be relevant with the color....maybe some subconscious thing.

But we did the walk and the mints were found so it seems quite real to them. My life is like living in a Felini film with the clients around the country I have and the work I do, so I just laugh all the time at the absurd humor of it all. Better to laugh with a Rollie on.
Old 12 March 2007, 03:28 PM   #4
puffnmo

Love the green bezel - and those Leprechauns. I'm going to the AD tomorrow with a buddy, they sometimes get an LV in. I'm wondering if the demand will be higher around St. Pattie's Day... Plan to try my luck...
Cheers, Larry.
puffnmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 March 2007, 03:42 PM   #5
Arturo
"TRF" Member

At first I thought I had let passion rule over reason...which I do not like to do, when I got this watch. You know, the old 17th century philosophical conflict that we saw play out on this list this weekend. Anyway, I got the green watch and felt like I had succumbed to feelings and passion....the desire to have that damned watch, rather than reason...the smart exact perfect watch that would fit in with my clothes and my conventions and all....(With Rollie, like life, you will always wonder if the grass is greener and it is not).

Then as I wore it, the reason part came around and I knew it was good keeper. Now I really like the green and don't think it is too loud...I simply had to listen to it and give it a chance to speak to me. I am glad I did. Now it smiles at me, and I don't care if it matches my other conventions. I Will take it to some pubs on St. Patricks Day for fun.
Old 12 March 2007, 06:36 PM   #6
mike
"TRF" Member

Congrats!!
mike is offline   Reply With Quote