The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 30 January 2010, 02:20 PM   #1
outtatime
"TRF" Member

Watch: Deepsea
Question about GMT IIc bracelet

Hello,
I've had 2 Submariners over the years that were (unhappily) sold off to fund other purchases or more urgent life-type needs, and as much as I've tried to fill the void with other brands/models (Planet Ocean(s), Breitlings, other Omegas, even Panerai) I could not seem to scratch that itch, and so after a trip to an AD today I am once again in the SS Sub club. I did spend almost an hour agonizing over the Sub vs the GMT IIc though, mostly because of the "illusion" of it being larger (I like bigger watches) and the awesome bracelet. I ended up with the Sub as I couldn't quite reconcile myself to the GMC bezel (something just didn't "do it" for me), but I got to wondering whether that bracelet would fit on my Sub. I of course realize a new SS Sub announcement is imminent, however I don't know if I'm fully sold on that design based on the white gold version so I thought I would go with what I know.

In any case, I'm sure this question has been asked (and answered) many times, and I've just spent almost 2 hours searching this forum as well as the Internet but have not been able to find an answer. Does anyone know if the GMT IIc bracelet would fit on a 16610? I doubt I would do it, but I'm just curious. Thanks!
outtatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 January 2010, 02:44 PM   #2
Andad
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: A few.
The GMT IIc has a the same lug width but a bigger case than the Sub.

Andad is offline   Reply With Quote