The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 3 August 2010, 08:41 AM   #1
TimeToGo
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

And now, the rest of the "motherlode" story...

kwfreediver53

A Vintage Rolex Submariner Rich With History… Will you be the one to own it?
I am the sole owner of this superlative timepiece since new. This Submariner was on the Motherlode of the 1622 Spanish shipwreck, Nuestra Senora de Atocha when we discovered it on July 20, 1985. Mel Fisher and his Golden Crew found this $400 million Spanish shipwreck after a 16 year search. This is what this watch was made for: to be part of famous underwater exploration!
Not only own the coveted Vintage Rolex Submariner but, also have significant, historical provenance. These items will come with the Vintage Rolex Submariner:
I will write a Letter of Authenticity verifying this Submariner was worn by me on the Motherlode of the Atocha and have it notarized. I will also autograph the book: TREASURE HUNT by George Sullivan which I am photographed wearing the Submariner. I will also autograph two additional photographs of me on the Motherlode handing silver bars from the Atocha wearing the Submariner.
In addition: this Vintage Submariner 1981-1982 (serial #70xxxx7) will come with the original boxes, tags, anchor, manual, original sales receipt and all the maintenance paperwork; the pedigree a collector would expect to acquire when investing in a vintage timepiece.
Serious inquiries only.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Rolex-Su...item19be635ee7
Attached Images
File Type: jpg f.jpg (8.6 KB, 50 views)
TimeToGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 August 2010, 08:45 AM   #2
BASSETHOUNDS
Banned

Watch: 116520/660/710/334
Why not ? I mean we have seen so many bull stories before . This one is actually too good .... to be fake .
BASSETHOUNDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 August 2010, 08:48 AM   #3
mjm800
"TRF" Member

Seriously what a tale and only one crappy photo of the watch.

Nothing sold or bought since 2008 he did make a great sale of his 2001-2004 TOYOTA TACOMA DBL CAB TRUCK COVER for 75 bucks.
Old 3 August 2010, 04:27 PM   #4
cajunron
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega Seamaster PO
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm800 View Post
Seriously what a tale and only one crappy photo of the watch.

Nothing sold or bought since 2008 he did make a great sale of his 2001-2004 TOYOTA TACOMA DBL CAB TRUCK COVER for 75 bucks.
was this the truck cover used to cover the King Tut casket from the pyramids of Egypt when it was brought to the states?
cajunron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 August 2010, 05:12 PM   #5
Nicko
Banned

I am drafting a letter right now, from me that states that my Rolex was officially worn during the exploration of horse dung that had been hidden for days underneath some seriously matted down hay. We were digging for hours until we finally found it. Wow! What a discovery. Now you too can own the official watch that discovered the long lost turds of Vecijoso III...

What a schmuck..
Nicko is offline   Reply With Quote