The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 6 November 2012, 02:27 AM   #1
herbalt
"TRF" Member

FSOT: Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610LN, Complete Set, Mint/Near Mint

Up for sale or trade is a Rolex Sub-C (random serial), which is not getting much wrist time. I bought it a couple of months ago, and it was BNIB from a dealer on TRF… all stickers were attached and bracelet had not been sized. There is 9 months of Rolex warranty and another year of Tourneau additional warranty on it. I've worn it a handful of times, and it's really in mint/near mint condition. All links included in the box, was sized to fit a 7.25" wrist. Minimal if any micro marks on case or bracelet.

In full disclosure, I purchased this BNIB with a light laser etching on the caseback. I had a jeweler brush out the etching, and it's been finished back to look stock (pic included below). This was not an engraving, and thus was not set deep in the steel.

For trade, I'm interested in a PAM372 BNIB, LNIB or gently pre-owned + cash. Please let me know what you have to offer (I might also be interested in a PAM233 or even PAM422 with a stretch).

Or looking for a quick sale at $6950, including next day shipping in CONUS. Wire transfer or face to face in NYC. I have a handful of well-known references on TRF/Paneristi as well as a long history of eBay sales. Thanks!

Tim

herbalt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
116610ln , ceramic , rolex , sub c