The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11 January 2008, 03:12 AM   #1
bbqbrew
"TRF" Member

FS:Rolex SS Oysterquartz 17000 Blue Dial

I am regrettably putting up for sale my pristine 17000 Oysterquartz. I have a kitchen project that is getting out of hand so my collection has to give. It has a perfect Blue Dial and smooth bezel. The sapphire crystal is also perfect. It has an E serial number(1990-91) and is as close to new as I can imagine. It was fully serviced and reconditioned at Rolex Service Center in Jan. 2007 by the original owner before he sold it to me a couple of months later. The only marks on the watch are on two of the lugs near where the bracelet connects to the case. They are pretty small but worth mentioning. The watch includes inner and outer boxes (The cushion is not great), Paperwork and warranty card from RSC, Hang tags, Booklets, and I purchased an extra link for this one just in case. It has on it the original 13 links. The pictures are not great but I did the best I could. I am asking $2200 obro shipped and insured insured In CONUS for this rare (in Rolex terms)piece and the all SS models are even rarer I hear. I accept paypal (no fees) or visa/mastercard as payment as I am a resaurant owner with a merchant account. I might do international shipping if one is willing to pay for Fedex or UPS and you dont ask me any questions about customs.
Thanks
Chris Brewer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00418.jpg (60.5 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00400.jpg (63.1 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00396.jpg (57.8 KB, 308 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00398.jpg (34.3 KB, 305 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00404.jpg (53.6 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00405.jpg (47.8 KB, 306 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00425.jpg (33.3 KB, 284 views)

Last edited by bbqbrew; 11 January 2008 at 04:52 AM.. Reason: Shipping
bbqbrew is offline   Reply With Quote