The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 10 October 2011, 03:44 PM   #1
ALQUAIDM
Banned

Icon13 BEWARE: Time and Gems, Watch Empire, ZP Watches

Buyers beware as I was recently scammed by Time and Gems, Watch Empire, ZP Watches. Several watches that I purchased from them were deemed as fakes by Authorized Rolex dealer. I was told by Time and Gems to not take them to and Authorized Rolex Dealer but Rolex Resellers. I returned them back to Jason Smith and told him I would only be interested in 100% Authentic Watches going forward. Refund was out of the question. So while this is going on, I am informed Jason Smith has been kicked out of Time and Gems by Michael Davidi for supposedly stealing.

I have contacted the Better Business Bureau but it was just one lame response after another by Time and Gems and the BBB can only mediate a response and nothing else. I was asked to be patient while they audited all of Jason Smiths transactions and ofcourse that never happened. I am being told now that they need to get feedback from Jason before they can assist me. Feedback will never come and my funds will never be returned.

I have taken the liberty of dedicating a website to all of the people who have been scammed by them in one way or another. Please share this link with all watch enthusiasts: www.timeandgems.us

Do not do business with Time and Gems, Watch Empire and ZP Watches. Take your business elsewhere for peace of mind and support us to put an end to their scam!
ALQUAIDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 October 2011, 06:21 AM   #2
Cuts33
"TRF" Member

I saw a bunch of Rolexes on Ebay from Time and Gems if it is in fact the same company. If you read closely, they say that the watch is an authentic Rolex but the band, dial, etc are aftermarket or "custom." It looks like the only original parts are the case and the movement, or at least that is what they are claiming.
Cuts33 is offline   Reply With Quote