The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 2 September 2024, 11:49 PM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

FS: Omega Seamaster Tokyo 2020 Olympics (522.30.42.20.04.001)

Hi crew! For sale is one of a pair of 2020 Tokyo Olympics Omegas I just received in – the Seamaster 522.30.42.20.04.001 ! This was one of a handful of watches that was released for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic games, which was a weird one because of the onset of the pandemic that ultimately pushed out the timeline of the games themselves.

The Seamaster case is legendary and this is one of the best modern variants – It is 42mm by 49.9mm by 13.6mm thick, 300m WR and is powered by the Omega 8800 Co-Axial Master Chronometer movement with 55 hours of reserve. The red, white and blue theme with white wave dial is stunning – this is my favorite variant next to the white dial / black bezel Seamster. This example also gets a really nice see through caseback with the Tokyo Olympics logo printed on the sapphire as well as Omega’s awesome push button on-the-fly adjustable clasp!

Condition wise I would put this example at 92-93%. There are only light signs of use on the case, most notably on the ends of the lugs near the end links (as I tried to capture in the pictures). There are very, very faint hairlines in the brushed portions of the side of the case but the bezel, bezel insert and crystal are free from notable marks. The case presents beautifully on the wrist. There are very light desk diving marks on some parts of the bracelet and clasp. This example is running within COSC specs as to be expected.

The watch comes with the full kit: its outer box, beautiful presentation inner box, hang tag, manual, serialized master chronometer card, pictograms and signed / stamped AD warranty card (5/14/2021) indicating the remainder of Omega’s 5 year warranty.

I am asking $5,800 net to me, including insured shipping in the US. Not interested in trades at this time, trade requests will be ignored. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 September 2024, 04:19 AM   #2
WRXtranceformed

Bump!
Old 7 September 2024, 12:47 AM   #3
WRXtranceformed

Bump, $5,750!
Old 11 September 2024, 10:49 PM   #4