The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

FS: Panerai Luminor 1950 3 Days GMT Power Reserve Automatic Acciaio (PAM00321)

Hi again crew! Up for sale is a beast of a watch, the Panerai Luminor 1950 3 Days GMT Power Reserve Automatic Acciaio (PAM 321)! Produced somewhere in 2013, this 321 is one of the most prominent, useful and interesting Panerai’s I’ve come across. The “1950” case is made from a solid block of stainless steel and at 44mm by 19mm thick, it is definitely intended for those who like large watches or are large wristed! With the classic sandwich dial, nuclear lume, 300m water resistance, 72 hour reserve with indicator on the dial and Panerai’s in-house P.9002 automatic GMT with jumping hour hand, this tool watch is ready for any of your global adventures! This movement has a few other cool party tricks – when you pull the crown to the furthest hacking position, the small seconds hand “jumps” to zero so that you don’t have to wait for it to make a revolution to get back to zero. Also, the GMT hand is the color of the dial and can be “hidden” behind the 12 hour hand and effectively convert it visually to a non GMT watch. See the pictures for this - very clever and very cool!

Condition wise I would put this example at 83-84%. There are no major dings or dents on the case or butterfly clasp. This was daily driven and there are signs of wear, particularly scratches and abrasions on the polished bezel and a few light marks on the 9 o’clock side of the case. The leather strap is still in great condition and the buckle only has light desk diving marks. The movement is still running within COSC specs just from a couple of hand winds. The serial number references properly on Panerai’s site as it should.

Included in the sale are the watch on black leather strap with butterfly clasp, outer cardboard box, inner cardboard box, wooden inner box, an extra black rubber Panerai strap in great condition, strap changing tools, manual booklet, warranty booklet (not stamped / dated) with matching case, sequential, and movement serials, stickers with matching serials, hang tag with original MSRP ($10,000!) and rubber bezel protector.

I am asking $4,199 net to me, including fully insured shipping in the US. Not interested in trades at this time. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote