The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 23 February 2022, 02:28 AM   #1
maruchan22
"TRF" Member

bundling for 126710BLNR?

Pardon me my ignorance but generally what is the currently bundling package for a 126710BLNR? I want to see if I can bundle with IWC, GS, and JLC.
maruchan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 02:30 AM   #2
henrylee
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116610LN Ceramic
It will be different per AD and different per region.
Old 23 February 2022, 03:55 AM   #3
Nairn1980
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT
Quote:
Originally Posted by maruchan22 View Post
Pardon me my ignorance but generally what is the currently bundling package for a 126710BLNR? I want to see if I can bundle with IWC, GS, and JLC.
There is no general “bundling package”. Each scenario is different.
Best speak to your AD and see what they agree to (or not)
Nairn1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 04:02 AM   #4
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
It's about time we all stopped playing these so Called AD games that's the only way we can get back to normal AD sales

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 04:10 AM   #5
Kelvin Knight
"TRF" Member

“Bundle” 20k-25k and buy one from a secondary dealer right now…

OR

Express interest at Rolex AD, spend (likely) 20k-25k on miscellaneous qualifying purchases, then, finally, wait…
Kelvin Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 04:26 AM   #6
CoveWatch
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex & AP
going to be a lot of anecdotal answers.. will come down to your relationship with your AD and SA and how creative you guys want to get. Generally, I'd assume buying a couple pieces from those brands you mentioned should do the trick. Good Luck!
CoveWatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 09:33 AM   #7
Gab27
"TRF" Member

Watch: 114060
There are a lot of variables at play and it is probably best to talk to your dealer. For example, we do not know what your AD nets on selling those items and if they want to net a certain amount for each BLRO they sell. For that matter, if the JLC, GS, or IWC watches you are looking at generally are already faster moving stock AND they are difficult for the AD to replenish, this is far less incentive for them to move forward with such a transaction because they will sell those items anyway and they can use that BLRO for a customer who is purchasing something that is easy to replenish and relatively harder to move. There are just so many factors at play.
Gab27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 11:41 AM   #8
Sunny Arizona
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16613
Definite “no”

Quote:
Old 23 February 2022, 11:49 AM   #9
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

probably requires 100k in previous purchases at this point
huncho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 02:55 PM   #10
maruchan22
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gab27 View Post
There are a lot of variables at play and it is probably best to talk to your dealer. For example, we do not know what your AD nets on selling those items and if they want to net a certain amount for each BLRO they sell. For that matter, if the JLC, GS, or IWC watches you are looking at generally are already faster moving stock AND they are difficult for the AD to replenish, this is far less incentive for them to move forward with such a transaction because they will sell those items anyway and they can use that BLRO for a customer who is purchasing something that is easy to replenish and relatively harder to move. There are just so many factors at play.
thank you - that makes perfect sense.
Old 23 February 2022, 04:49 PM   #11
grimps
"TRF" Member

My AD got me another steel Pepsi recently on the condition that I took the white gold version that someone had failed to collect
grimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 05:28 PM   #12
Anton911
Banned

Watch: Daytona,hulk
I don’t do bundling.AD can stick bundling where the sun don’t shine.
Anton911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 February 2022, 11:33 PM   #13
stevestil
"TRF" Member

bundling for 126710BLNR?

It depends on your AD but also your SA. SA’s don’t get as much credit as they should. SA’s are the ones who make s**t happen.

I have purchased 4 watches from my AD so far (2 omegas, 2 Rolex) and will get a Pepsi next. I didn’t start a relationship by bundling…I bought watches I wanted to buy regardless, I didn’t buy them to get a Pepsi. After picking up my most recent Rolex for my wife, I told my SA I want to get a BLRO next and he said no problem. My SA has come through so far with the other two Rolex and have no reason to doubt that he will come through again with a Pepsi.

Honestly, your chances are best by finding an AD and a SA that you genuinely like and can build a friendship with them. All things seem to fall into place after that, and it should end up working out. I’m in NYC and can tell you the temper tantrums they have to deal with on a daily basis because I have seen them firsthand so believe me if they like you, they definitely want to see pieces going to you. Others may disagree but it’s true.

Granted there are horrendous AD’s out there so there definitely needs to be a bit of luck here as well

PS- I know you’re not asking about a Pepsi but a BLNR is in that same family (probably a bit easier to get to be honest) so hopefully this post helps you a little.

If you don’t want to “play the game” or put in the effort, just go grey and save yourself the headache and the dent in your wallet. There is no other way to do it in 2022.

You can also visit various AD’s and maybe you’ll get lucky with a BLNR as your first piece. Not likely- but it does happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stevestil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2022, 12:21 AM   #14
maruchan22
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestil View Post
It depends on your AD but also your SA. SA’s don’t get as much credit as they should. SA’s are the ones who make s**t happen.

I have purchased 4 watches from my AD so far (2 omegas, 2 Rolex) and will get a Pepsi next. I didn’t start a relationship by bundling…I bought watches I wanted to buy regardless, I didn’t buy them to get a Pepsi. After picking up my most recent Rolex for my wife, I told my SA I want to get a BLRO next and he said no problem. My SA has come through so far with the other two Rolex and have no reason to doubt that he will come through again with a Pepsi.

Honestly, your chances are best by finding an AD and a SA that you genuinely like and can build a friendship with them. All things seem to fall into place after that, and it should end up working out. I’m in NYC and can tell you the temper tantrums they have to deal with on a daily basis because I have seen them firsthand so believe me if they like you, they definitely want to see pieces going to you. Others may disagree but it’s true.

Granted there are horrendous AD’s out there so there definitely needs to be a bit of luck here as well

PS- I know you’re not asking about a Pepsi but a BLNR is in that same family (probably a bit easier to get to be honest) so hopefully this post helps you a little.

If you don’t want to “play the game” or put in the effort, just go grey and save yourself the headache and the dent in your wallet. There is no other way to do it in 2022.

You can also visit various AD’s and maybe you’ll get lucky with a BLNR as your first piece. Not likely- but it does happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I have just been told by few others that HK is a different game. The ADs are corrupted and sold the rolex to dealers and VIP only. No chance for walk-in.
Old 24 February 2022, 12:27 AM   #15
Eric-London
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by padi56 View Post
It's about time we all stopped playing these so Called AD games that's the only way we can get back to normal AD sales
Completely agree with Padi here.
It's all become rather silly.
Eric-London is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2022, 12:41 AM   #16
Harry-57
2024 Pledge Member

There is no bundling necessity at my AD. If there was I would either be using another AD, going grey or not buying Rolex. There may come a point either globally or more likely in a local/regional market where Rolex ADs no longer consider me an eligible customer. Happily for me, I'm not in such a market (this week).

Your AD will tell you what's what if ask them. From then on it's up to you to decide what to do, based on the information you receive.
Harry-57 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24 February 2022, 03:06 AM   #17
maruchan22
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-57 View Post
There is no bundling necessity at my AD. If there was I would either be using another AD, going grey or not buying Rolex. There may come a point either globally or more likely in a local/regional market where Rolex ADs no longer consider me an eligible customer. Happily for me, I'm not in such a market (this week).

Your AD will tell you what's what if ask them. From then on it's up to you to decide what to do, based on the information you receive.

It seem like in HK, I need to have purchase history just to be offered a bundle package
Old 24 February 2022, 03:17 AM   #18
jaySL350
"TRF" Member

Watch: BBG,Hulk,16013,DJB
Quote:
It seem like in HK, I need to have purchase history just to be offered a bundle package
Go gray unless there’s stuff you really love in the bundle, ,
jaySL350 is offline   Reply With Quote