The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 25 July 2024, 12:43 AM   #1
noobs
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: your 6
Horage Revolution 3 MicroReg

Literally turning a watch on its head

While this may not be suitable for everyone, I commend the innovation and determination to push boundaries.

https://www.horage.com/revolution-3-microreg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg horage.jpg (221.1 KB, 124 views)
noobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 July 2024, 03:09 AM   #2
Gebbeth
"TRF" Member

Interesting concept, but putting the more "traditional" handset for hours, minutes, and seconds on the reverse side seems.....well.....odd, and not all too practical. Why even have those in the back when you have the time telling (sans seconds) on the front side bottom window.
Gebbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 July 2024, 11:10 AM   #3
magicman
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gebbeth View Post
Interesting concept, but putting the more "traditional" handset for hours, minutes, and seconds on the reverse side seems.....well.....odd, and not all too practical. Why even have those in the back when you have the time telling (sans seconds) on the front side bottom window.
I wish they had done the lugs in a way that the watch was reversible. So sometimes you could wear it showing the movement, and sometimes showing the time side.

I do like the concept and I'm looking forward to what other watches they put it into.
magicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 July 2024, 04:12 AM   #4
Gebbeth
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman View Post
I wish they had done the lugs in a way that the watch was reversible. So sometimes you could wear it showing the movement, and sometimes showing the time side.

I do like the concept and I'm looking forward to what other watches they put it into.
At first, I thought that was part of the idea, but noticed, you couldn't do that with the fixed lugs (i.e., non-reversible).

So that's when I thought...."huh"?

They should have gone all-in with the front side scrolling time mechanism. Perhaps make it larger and easier to see.
Gebbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 July 2024, 12:27 PM   #5
Enzo954
"TRF" Member

$4400 must be paid in full up front and it will take 2 years minimum to receive the watch.

Also check this out:

Please note that all orders are customized and therefore are non-refundable after the first 2 weeks of placing your order.

If for any reason the MicroReg project fails, an identical Revolution 3 watch without the MicroReg technology will be delivered in lieu of the original concept.
Enzo954 is offline   Reply With Quote