The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 10 March 2013, 04:32 PM   #1
matt.wu
"TRF" Member

Icon14 FSOT: Jaeger-LeCoultre Master World Geographic - $8495

Rarely seen, I'm not even sure if I should be selling this one. Now discontinued, this is probably be most desirable version of the JLC Master World Geo, and it is a incredibly designed world timer.

Complicated at first sight, a couple minutes getting acquainted with the watch is all it takes to realize how user-friendly the display is. Easily, you have access to time in any city in the world (as long as you know the associated city on the city-ring), second timezone via the subdial, power reserve, and quickset date. The dual crown mechanism makes it super simple to adjust the second timezone, or account for daylight savings time difference (via the S- notation).

All this functionality is packed into a beautiful package. Excellent depth on the dial, amazing finishing on the main hands (I love how they catch the light) and the blued hands, and the display caseback showcases the bread and butter of the JLC brand - the innovative in-house movement.

This watch is in excellent condition. Any scratches are extremely light, but I really can't spot much at all upon inspection. Brown croc has some wear from normal use, but is still in great condition and the butterfly deployant is very comfortable.

Sale includes the huge box it came with as well as all paperwork and warranty cards (plus additional one-year warranty from Topper Jewelers).

Any trade offers considered.

MSRP on this model was around $15-16k when discontinued. My price is $8495 NET (shipped). Payment via wire preferred. Paypal, cashier's check, or money order okay, but you cover fees based on your choice of form of payment. I will cover shipping and insurance within CONUS. I have countless references on numerous forums for many high-dollar transactions. Contact me with any questions.

matt.wu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 March 2013, 11:56 PM   #2
matt.wu
"TRF" Member

Pending
matt.wu is offline   Reply With Quote