The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24 November 2019, 07:20 AM   #1
EboneCapone
"TRF" Member

Incoming- First Rolex/Watch

Hello all. I'm 31 and just picked up my first Rolex and watch! I really had my eye on a watch at a young age due to my grandfather wearing a YG president everyday. Unfortunately that watch was stolen, so I figured i can start a new collection to pass down in the family.

I first went to my AD here in OKC (BC Clark) back on June 6th and of course their stock was limited to lady watches and PM that i could not afford.

I asked about a DJ41 (126334) with the fluted bezel, jubilee bracelet, and dark rhodium dial. He advised he did not have one in stock, but could order one and I am first on the list when they get one in stock.

Fast forward to November 22nd and I get a call saying the watch has arrived and it is mine if i wanted it. Called my wife to confirm we are still good to purchase and picked it up the following morning (November 23rd). Our 5th year anniversary is December 28th (and my 32nd birthday) so she was really happy to get it before that for me.

I plan to wear this everyday, and in the next 30-40 years, add a Submariner, Yellow Gold President, and a rose gold Patek Calatrava to complete my collection :)

Thanks all and look forward to being active on the forum. (Also sorry for the terrible photo, but i'm not really sure how to take a great picture of a watch on me lol)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dj41.jpg (26.2 KB, 911 views)
EboneCapone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
126334 , datejust 41