The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 24 March 2020, 11:57 PM   #1
j_wilde06
Banned

Watch: Rolex
Icon20 FS: Omega Planet Ocean XL!

For your consideration is my beautiful Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (45.5) FULL KIT, including both boxes, warranty cards, and hag tag.

The Planet Ocean has become on of the Omega brands' staple timepieces, and you will see why once you put this one on. It has an amazing weight and feel, that shows just how much quality and craftsmanship has gone in to this amazing watch. This Planet Ocean comes with the famous Omega Co-Axial 8500 movement, that can be seen through the caseback crystal. I guarantee you will fall in love with the watch as soon as you put it on.

As always, I know that this is a big purchase and investment, and I want to make sure all of my clients are comfortable with their purchases. I am available for phone calls, facetime calls etc, to show off the timepiece, and to answer any questions you may have. Please PM me for those details. This exact model is currently priced $4150 and up (plus shipping) in the united states, without the complete kit.

Item Details:
Condition - 92% (CASE/CRYSTAL AND BEZEL ARE VERY CLEAN, WITH ONLY DESK DIVES ON THE CLASP AND BRACELET, SEE PICTURES FOR CURRENT CONDITION)

Reference number - 232.30.46.21.01.002
Year - 2016
Case size - 45.5
Bracelet size - up to 9 in wrist
Crystal - Scratch Resistant Saphire
Water Resistance - 600m/60ATM
Movement - Co-Axial 8500 automatic movement
Power Reserve - 60h

Features:
- See through crystal case back -
- Helium Escape Valve -
- Date window -
- Unidirectional Bezel -

Scope of Delivery:
Full kit, including all links, hang tag, both cards, inner and outer box set.

Price includes FedEx insured priority over night shipping (CONUS) with signature required.

I can include more pictures, and videos per request. I have plenty of references online in different groups etc. I am happy to provide those as well.

$3650 OBO

Thank you for looking! Less
j_wilde06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#45mm , #omega , #seamaster# , planetocean