The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 9 August 2024, 10:45 AM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

FS: Smiths W.W.W. PRS-59 Black Dial

Hello folks! For sale is one of the best new releases to come out of Smiths – the W.W.W. PRS-59. This is a stunning reinterpretation of the vintage Dirty Dozen watches with some amazing modern upgrades. This black dial variant is by far the best looking version and is currently sold out on the Timefactors website. I received this a few weeks ago and have really enjoyed wearing it because of how great it looks and comfortable it wears. However, I finally came across a deal on a Christopher Ward I’ve been wanting for a while so I’ve decided to let this one go from my personal collection to help soften the blow.

The specs on this watch make it one of the most attractive and comfortable field watches I have ever handled:

· 316L stainless steel, brushed finish case – 36mm wide by 44.5 mm lug to lug by 11.5mm to the top of the crystal!

· Lug spacing 18mm

· Anti-magnetic - 20000 A/m

· WR 10ATM/100 metres/330 feet

· Full anti-magnetic cage, screw back, shoulderless springbars with drilled lugs

· Awesome dial with C3 lume and recessed small seconds subdial

· Box sapphire crystal with AR coating on the underside

· Hand winding Sellita SW216 Elaboré movement, Incabloc with 24 jewels, hacking seconds. Running extremely accurately at full wind, around -1 sec/day

· Fitted with a contemporary take on the period correct AF0210 cotton strap with modern NATO hardware

· Supplied with extra Khaki strap plus two longer variations.

Condition wise this is mint – It was worn a handful of times very carefully in a large rotation. Includes full kit with paperwork, a really nice travel case and two long and two short cotton straps.

I am asking what I paid which was $675, including shipping in the US. Not interested in trades on this one. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote