The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 12 January 2018, 05:29 AM   #1
KVNNSCHNG
"TRF" Member

Icon20 FS: Panerai Luminor Marina Steel PAM 111 F Series 44mm Manual Wind w/ B&P

FS: Panerai Luminor Marina Steel PAM 111 F Series 44mm Manual Wind w/ B&P

I have decided to thin out my collection, as such I am putting my Panerai PAM 111 up for sale.

I purchased this watch in October of 2012 from alexthegreat123 (see his awesome references via TRF & Paneristi) and the watch has been in my ownership ever since.

The Panerai is pre-owned, in great condition (both cosmetically and functionally) with signs of wear as pictured. I just received the watch back from the spa with a full service at the cost of $558 USD. Note: There is a small ding on the bezel at 4th hour marker... I have tried to pick this up in my photos and indicated the ding with a red circle.

The Panerai comes triple-boxed, all paperwork, sales receipt, Panerai OEM Black rubber for deployant, OEM deployant clasp, OEM tang buckle, Light Brown Dirk (2nd Gen) strap w/ sewn-in logo buckle, Dark Brown strap w/ sewn-in logo buckle (this strap is very short/small), OEM screw-driver, and extra strap pins.

• Series: F #3,XXX / 4,000
• Case: Stainless Steel case with smooth bezel and Panerai signature crown lock
• Case Back: Stainless Steel / Exhibition
• Case Diameter: 44.00 mm
• Dial: Black
• Luminous Material: Markers and Hands
• Movement: Panerai Manual Winding
• Crystal: Sapphire crystal
• Water resistance: 300m/1000ft
• Band: Light Brown Dirk (2nd Gen) strap w/ sewn-in logo buckle
• Functions: Seconds registry

Price: $3,800.00 USD NET Shipped OBRO.

Payment: Payment by bank wire only. PayPal available at buyers extra cost (3%) only to well establish watch forum members with substantial positive feedback from previous high dollar transactions on said forums.

Shipping: Shipping in the continental USA only. I ship all watches via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance -OR- via USPS Priority Mail with insurance (tracking provided/signature required with either option). Note: Once I ship the watch (Insured) it is out of my hands and is the responsibility of the shipping company.

Inspection: I am happy to meet face-to-face at a bank or police station to show the watch and/or complete a face-to-face sale. Watch can be viewed/picked-up in Indianapolis, IN or Cincinnati, OH.

Returns: I am not a watch dealer or store, so no returns unless not genuine Panerai or not significantly as described in the listing (including the photos).

Contact: Feel free to PM me, email me at kevin.noschang@gmail.com or call / text me at 317.270.4130

References: I have a 100% positive buying / selling / trading references on Paneristi / WUS / Rolex Forums / Etc. under the username KVNNSCHNG and on EBay under the username Kevinn09 so feel free to check them out. Additional references available upon request.

Note: I am an independent watch enthusiast and I’m not affiliated with Panerai in anyway. All my watches comes from various dealers/enthusiasts here in the USA and all over the world. All my items are guaranteed 100% authentic and will stand by their authenticity or your money back.
KVNNSCHNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 January 2018, 03:02 AM   #2
KVNNSCHNG
"TRF" Member

Bump!... Plenty of interest but still available.
Old 15 January 2018, 06:46 AM   #3
KVNNSCHNG
"TRF" Member

Bump... Watch is still available!
Old 16 January 2018, 06:36 AM   #4
KVNNSCHNG
"TRF" Member

Bump.
Old 17 January 2018, 03:20 AM   #5