The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 28 January 2007, 01:10 AM   #1
Sam

Watch: Yes...too many!!!
FS: Ladies Datejust 179174 - D Series - 98% NM

I hate to let this one go, but have no choice. I purchased this watch about 10 months ago from an authorized Rolex dealer. The watch was a gift for my wife for our 5 year anniversary. She wore the watch for about 2 weeks and we have since determined that she is allergic to the higher nickel content found in Rolex stainless steel. So basically, the past 9 months of it's life it's been tucked away in my safe.

The watch is a D series with the newer solid link jubilee bracelet. The dial is rhodium roman and the bezel is 18K white gold.

Comes with box & papers just like a new one....and it looks brand new too! Still has the hologram on the back. Papers have the dealer's name stamped but the purchaser's name and purchase date are open so you can fill that in yourself. Which means the 2 year Rolex warranty will transfer to you.

This watch lists for $5,400. I am selling for $4,000 and will include insured express overnight USPS shipping within the CONUS. Bank wire or cashier's check preferred. I have tons of references available so buy with confidence.

References and more pics are available upon request....just ask. You can contact me via PM or email me at rolex16710@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Sam is offline   Reply With Quote