The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 8 August 2005, 08:28 AM   #1
Innocent Girl
"TRF" Member

I'm innocent

Hey guys :) I am unable to log in at TURF - something wrong there???

Anyone remembers me?

Special thanks to Brad Pitt for inviting me to this group of friends!

Congrats.

Innocent Girl
Innocent Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2005, 08:31 AM   #2
Uncle-AJ
"TRF" Member

Watch: Daytona 116520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Girl
Hey guys :) I am unable to log in at TURF - something wrong there???

Anyone remembers me?

Special thanks to Brad Pitt for inviting me to this group of friends!

Congrats.

Innocent Girl
Welcome to the very friendly forum......................it's a golden opportunity for you to shine.

Member #10
Uncle-AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2005, 08:33 AM   #3
Innocent Girl
"TRF" Member

Very nice Brad :) Thank you for your e-mail. I do check my mails from time to time but have little time lately (nearly one year). Things changed a lot for me :)

Let's keep the guys guess who I am.

Hey guys you won't believe it but I've got my own Rolex and I love it!!!!

Nice to see you are still alive - you must have survived the Tsunami at TURF - LOL

What a bunch of bold old guys over there :)
Old 8 August 2005, 08:35 AM   #4
Uncle-AJ
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Very nice Brad :) Thank you for your e-mail. I do check my mails from time to time but have little time lately (nearly one year). Things changed a lot for me :)

Let's keep the guys guess who I am.

Hey guys you won't believe it but I've got my own Rolex and I love it!!!!

Nice to see you are still alive - you must have survived the Tsunami at TURF - LOL

What a bunch of bold old guys over there :)
Your secret's safe with me. How have you been? You have been missed.

Member #10
Old 8 August 2005, 08:43 AM   #5
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Watch: ALL SOLD!!
Now, now, now....don't tell me we've got our GOLDEN girl back!!! WOW!!

Hey, Golden, is that you? Heerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre's JJ, luv...missed you like hell!

A B-I-G hug and welcome to you on this forum. Stick around for some real fun 'n' games.

Cheers - JJ

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
JJ Irani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2005, 08:45 AM   #6
Uncle-AJ
"TRF" Member

I guess my clue was a bit obvious.

Member #10
Old 8 August 2005, 08:48 AM   #7
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle-AJ
I guess my clue was a bit obvious.
Who cares? We've got the old gang back!!

I firmly believe that my time on planet earth is NOT yet up!! I shall fight this to the very end.......and WIN!!
Old 8 August 2005, 09:18 AM   #8
maverick
Banned

Watch: Rolex
Hi Innocent Girl, I'm maverick, nice to see new members here. Watch that old guy stuff, though. =) maverick
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2005, 09:56 AM   #9
dman
Lifetime TRF Patron

Watch: the road
I have heard a ton about you, too bad it was from JJ, that makes it hard to believe!!

Welcome to the fray and please stick around as much as possible.

I really hope that midget cop doesn't find me in Kokomo.
dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2005, 09:58 AM   #10
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman
I have heard a ton about you, too bad it was from JJ, that makes it hard to believe!!

Welcome to the fray and please stick around as much as possible.
TOSSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 8 August 2005, 10:01 AM   #11
dman
Lifetime TRF Patron

JJ, is this the Golden that you spoke so highly of??

We also had a innocentgirl on tuff that had her own website. Maybe I am just mistaken.

Anyhow, if it is, we are really lucky to have her among us.

Old 8 August 2005, 11:57 AM   #12
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
JJ, is this the Golden that you spoke so highly of??

We also had a innocentgirl on tuff that had her own website. Maybe I am just mistaken.

Anyhow, if it is, we are really lucky to have her among us.
Looks like it's our GOLDEN all over again....from the very broad hint given by Adrian.

Old 8 August 2005, 01:07 PM   #13
dman
Lifetime TRF Patron

Very cool!!

Old 8 August 2005, 01:58 PM   #14
AJC

Quote:
LOL Welcome
AJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2005, 02:40 PM   #15
Gedanken
"TRF" Member

Watch: F-series SD
Ah, so this is the legendary Golden! Welcome!
Old 8 August 2005, 05:04 PM   #16
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Welcome to our forum Goldie,hope your stay will be happy here.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2005, 06:06 PM   #17
Innocent Girl
"TRF" Member

Very nice to see you survived this TURF, I still can't belive how people remain over their licking one the other's As! The whole thing about TURF is I am bold, and me too and me too. If you are someone, you are a TURFER, if not you must be very very nice and say always yes to everything ad be a good guy to keep on staying in that so-called Forum.

The only thing I can add to this is that all the nice people, who showed and proofed to be nice guys were banned. Those who still remain, are on a thin leash.

What else can I tell you. I am very happy to hear Johnny, Uncle-AJ and Shane are around, and I'd like to send them a very big hug.

On the other side, I was very very badly disappointed that people reacted the way they did after I was banned.

Nasty things were said and no one was there to defend me.

I thought I had some friends over there, but the only real one who stayed in contact with me, was Johnny and Shane (and Uncle-AJ of course).

It is not the same when things happen to you than to others, I know this.

Anyway, since I know that these old bunch of bold old people read this Forum, here is my message, you are declining fastly guys! Enjoy your Club as long as possible, but change the name from Forum to Club with Access for Riches and those who want to be rich.

I am doing fine without TURF and all the trash, that put my heart up to 1000! :)

You know I have fire in my venes :) hahahaha

Love to you all and keep this goog job. At the end the good will always win ;)

Last edited by Innocent Girl; 8 August 2005 at 06:11 PM..
Old 8 August 2005, 06:37 PM   #18
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Very well said like you was banned from that other place,don't know why but
now don't care had no explanation.But now you are among true friends we will
never back bite,or stab people in the back.We don't talk of how rich we are
we help each other though life's ups and downs.So once again welcome to a friendly forum,not a exclusive inner circle chosen few, boring rich boy club.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2005, 07:49 PM   #19
Earl
"TRF" Member

Watch: out
Hi Goldie/Innocent Girl, welcome and enjoy the fun :o) Now when you going to post a picture of your watch?
Earl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 August 2005, 10:13 PM   #20
Atomic

My Golden girl is back!!! Hiya Niah, it's been a looong time. I hope you're well and things are fine. Still in Spain? Lotsa changes over this way too, including my new user name. BTW, did Alex Tiefenboeck ever contact you?

Good to have you here. THIS is a place where the BS gets checked at the door. Great to see you and come back often cuz you always were able to bring a unique perspective to our sandbox.
Old 9 August 2005, 08:06 AM   #21
Innocent Girl
"TRF" Member

Yesss golden is back.

You must know that when I left Switzerland and I live now in Spain. I can tell you it is not the same over here, but it is very hot, and I love it :)

I am now the owner of a very nice Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust (simple) dial in white silver - but ok, I like it. Now it is the last connection I have with Switzerland - LOL.

So you heard a lot about my and the trouble on Turf and so on.... don't believe anything - it was worse :) hahaha.

I can understand that for a bold guy, who is keen on Britney Spears and accustomed to post pics of breast and other pin ups is fed up when I do the same. But never think that this is a "double standard" oh my God, it is not. But it is a reason to change the rules, as long as he can keep on posting BS*****.

I heard so many things from people who told me how things were going on at TURF... but the only thing that really hurt me was the fact that they started joking around whether I was really a woman or not, or whatever.

As you can remember, especially JJ I was really contrary to post my pics on TURF - my boyfriend told me not to do so :) (he is quite jealous) - but you seemd so nice and good people that I decided to do. Never thought it could turn out the way it did..... It was never ever my intention to say I am a woman, nor to tell things about my private life, but there were so many nice people, we just started sharing things and so the story went on.

Coming back to the point.. A Forum about watches, was this for me at the beginning, and surely for you too. But.. it does not stop there. You share other things and at the end you have a kind of friends... you believe in people, in things they say and tell you, and you start to be confident and to include those guys in your little heart.

Figure out what was my deception when I saw a lot of guys joking around of whether I really existed or not or whatever. So many so-calld friends turned out to be false friends. But I can live with that! It's ok!

I appreciated very much some guys from the forum who still wrote asking about I am and so on - they told me they missed me on ¨TURF! Hey that was nice. Anyway my so-called friends, did not even answer my good-by e-mails.

So new page, different story and new start.

I hope to be able to change my name back to Golden and to be the old one over here.

I do appreciate a lot Uncle AJ, my very dear friends JC and Shane - and that is why I am here.

To let you know I am alive, I survived and that now I live in Spain :) Damn hot over here, I can tell you.

Ok now it is time to go back to the pool - bye bye guys - be nice :)
Old 9 August 2005, 06:32 PM   #22
Earl
"TRF" Member

Golden/Goldie, Innocent Girl It's great to have you here, I do seem to remember your nick and if I remember correctly you posted cute cartoon type? pictures and you kept pretty much up with the male posters on all pictures... is that you? if it is I want you to know I very much enjoyed your posts and comments. I sincerly hope you enjoy yourself over here and get back (if possible) to being your old self. BTW, Congratulations on your ladies DJ. catch you later when you get back from the pool ;o)
Old 9 August 2005, 07:53 PM   #23
Uncle-AJ
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Ok now it is time to go back to the pool - bye bye guys - be nice :)
So you have a pool now, when do we get invited over?

Member #10
Old 9 August 2005, 10:37 PM   #24
Atomic

Golden, I'm glad you're back and we've left the finger pointing and name calling regarding the other place to our PMs and email. It makes it a far more constructive place here, without having to reference that other place.

Congrats on the Rolex. I know you wanted it for some time. Still have the Cartier?

It's damned hot over here too. We've had 39 days of +30C weather in Ottawa... a new all time record for heat. I also have a pool and it's great to have in these temperatures. I guess when it gets to -40C I can use it as a skating rink, eh? LOL

PM or email our site owner, Rev (mark) to change your name to Golden and come back more frequently.

BTW Earl, yes Golden is the one who made some impressive contributions at the other place and kept 'us' 'honest' by posting similar pix from a woman's perspective... which I always appreciated and saw the humour in. (sorry for dangling my participle... I'll drop and give JJ 50 now. )
Old 10 August 2005, 03:05 AM   #25
Uncle-AJ
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic
I also have a pool and it's great to have in these temperatures.

Member #10
Old 10 August 2005, 03:48 AM   #26
Atomic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle-AJ
Adrian, you know if you're ever in this neck of the woods that you'll get red carpet treatment from me. Now JJ... he's a different story altogether.
Old 10 August 2005, 04:11 AM   #27
JJ Irani
Fondly Remembered

Quote:
Adrian, you know if you're ever in this neck of the woods that you'll get red carpet treatment from me. Now JJ... he's a different story altogether.
You tosser, you better give me the green carpet treatment. I love green, btw, 'cause it's the colour of Rolex.

Old 10 August 2005, 04:20 AM   #28
Atomic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Irani
You tosser, you better give me the green carpet treatment. I love green, btw, 'cause it's the colour of Rolex.
Daren is the greenskeeper, not me.
Old 10 August 2005, 11:47 AM   #29
Earl
"TRF" Member

Kool, then I look forward to seeing her posting pictures and responding to our crazy topics :o)
Old 10 August 2005, 12:55 PM   #30
dman
Lifetime TRF Patron

Quote:
Daren is the greenskeeper, not me.
Hey!! How the hell did I get dragged into this mess?

Besides, it's Head Greenskeeper ya TOSSER.