The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 10 February 2022, 10:45 PM   #1
Mik95
"TRF" Member

Engraved Rolex Reward

Im brand new to this forum and relatively new to watches in general. I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the following:

My mum has worked at her company for a long time and as a reward for her service they offer a free engraved rolex. She has decided to give me the watch as she knows im into them and she isnt (very lucky i know). They are willing to spend a maximum of just under £10k, after that i would pay on top. Unfortunately it has to be engraved with initials (im guessing for tax reasons). I dont have the full details yet but does anyone have any recommendations of which new watch on their site would be a good investment?
I personally want to buy my own rolex at some point so i plan to sell this and buy her something with the money as shes the one who earnt it. However i dont know which of the new watches would be a wise choice. Also whether or not replacing/buffing the caseback would lower the value more than the engraving itself.
Would really appreciate some advice.
Cheers!
Mik95 is offline   Reply With Quote