The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Today, 12:08 AM   #1
MRBolton
"TRF" Member

Watch: ing my wrist
New Submariner Bezel Stiff

I just picked up my new 126610LV on Friday. I didn't really mess with the bezel in the store, but when I got home, I noticed the bezel is a bit stiff and requires a decent amount of additional effort to turn it versus a Sub that I used to have (same model), ones I've tried on in the store, or my high quality homage by Ginault. Versus the Ginault that I have in hand, it has about 50% more resistance.
It's not like I can't turn it, but it's not that buttery smooth turning that I'm used to on the Sub.
I've given it a couple baths using Dawn Power Spray dish soap, rinsed the bezel out well, turned the bezel under running warm water (not as easy to do on this watch since it's stiff), and have turned the bezel several times (probably 50 times).
I'm trying to avoid bothering the store, plus they're a far drive away.
Any tips to ease the bezel tension? Maybe run some floss through to remove some potential debris?
MRBolton is online now   Reply With Quote