The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 27 March 2009, 05:45 AM   #1
jp1316
"TRF" Member

FSOT IWC Portuguese Automatic Chronograph

This is something of a catch an release for me. I just recieved this spectacular watch in a trade, but it is a bit too large (no really at 41mm) and a bit too dressy for me. The watch is in excellent condition, 92% with som micro-marks at 11-12 o'clock that I cannot photograph. The watch is approximately three years old and comes with outer and inner boxes. The warranty card is not included. I will include three straps; the original black alligator IWC with IWC pin buckle, about 80%, a light brown Sirtoli croc, 85% and the strap int the picture which is a house brand alligator from my local AD with generic deployant. Very nice strap in about 90% conditon. Watch keeps spot on time an all chrono funtions perfectly. This is an awsome looking watch.
$3500 OBRO CONUS. Trades for Rolex Sub date or Seadweller or other interesting watches. I have many references here and on TZ andWN.

jp1316 is offline   Reply With Quote