The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 25 June 2024, 01:12 AM   #1
Rhejen
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex Wimbledon
FSOT: Tag Heuer Carrera Chronograph Stainless Steel Rose Gold CBN2A5A.FC6481 B & P

Up for sale is my 2021 Tag Heuer Carrerra. This timepiece speaks elegance with its stunning black dial paired with a black ceramic and rose gold bezel. This timepiece is powered by the Calibre HEUER02 Automatic movement giving it up to 80 hours of power reserve. This timepiece features a push pull crown and it has a water resistance of 100m (10 ATM). This timepiece is in lightly worn pre-owned and excellent condition and comes with everything pictured.

Set comes with the watch, inner box, outer box, booklets, card dated 31 May 2021, original black strap with folding clasp.

Condition: Mechanically the watch is running well with no issues and the crystal is clean with no nicks or scratches that I can see. The watch has been worn but remains in excellent condition. The case and clasp look great with very little signs of wear.

Asking $5,195 shipped Conus.

I’ve attempted to showcase the watch’s current condition in the photos but feel free to reach out if any additional pictures or videos are required.

Payments: Payment must be posted immediately after purchasing the item. If contact with buyer can not be established within 48hrs, order will be canceled and item will be relisted.

Shipping: All timepieces are shipped insured via FedEx overnight. Transactions completed over the weekend will be shipped 48hrs after payment is cleared. We will only ship to confirmed ebay address or eBay authenticator. Its buyer's responsibility to provide the correct shipping address for timely delivery. Itsm is located in Saint Mary’s, GA.

Why Buy from Me? – The Rhejen Collection

I have always loved watches and I am looking to connect with other watch lovers. I strive to provide a pleasant experience. More like friends rather than a typical seller and customer relationship. I’m a normal person just like you. As I build my collection there will be many timepieces as well as other items that come and go so if you are interested in buying a new piece or moving on from your current piece I would love to talk to you more.

I want to make transactions as easy and comfortable as possible so I will do whatever I can to help facilitate that.

I also love to trade and will accept most brands and models of luxury timepieces. Depending on the details I’d put cash on top if required!

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or need anything!

The Rhejen Collection
dustin@therhejencollection.com
Call or Text: 912-409-7731

Social Media:
IG: TheRhejenCollection
FB: /TheRhejenCollection

I am not affiliated with any brand. I am an avid enthusiast and collector.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CK104744-Edit.jpg (220.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg CK104746-Edit.jpg (196.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104747-Edit.jpg (209.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104749-Edit.jpg (221.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104753-Edit.jpg (244.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104756.jpg (238.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104758-Edit.jpg (118.8 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104759-Edit.jpg (132.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104763-Edit.jpg (187.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104764-Edit.jpg (225.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104766-Edit.jpg (193.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg CK104768.jpg (167.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpeg CK104771 Blur.jpeg (248.3 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg CK104874-Edit.jpg (111.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg CK104875-Edit.jpg (168.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpeg CK104876 Blur.jpeg (126.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg CK104877-Edit.jpg (145.0 KB, 16 views)
Rhejen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
carerra , chronograph , rose gold , tag carrera , tag heuer