The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 10 July 2024, 07:37 AM   #1
travelclub
"TRF" Member

**Avoid timepiece trading LLC **

Went to drop off a few Rolex’s to sell them last Friday, told me 24h max for payment. Going on day 5 now and the contact between them has become minimal if any. Terrible experience with them in all.
travelclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 July 2024, 09:02 AM   #2
2000-NJDEVILS
"TRF" Member

Sorry to hear about your experience-
So you dropped off a few Rolex watches and received no money at that time - but were promised payment from them within 24 hours. And now no money or communication from Timepiece Trading. You need to take action ASAP. My advice to you is this: Take your receipt from the Timepiece Trading acknowledging this transaction of yours and go immediately to Miami PD and speak with the financial crimes Detectives and tell them what transpired - Tell them the full timeline of events…..Maybe they can get your money or watches back.
Let us all know how this plays out.
Good Luck.
2000-NJDEVILS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 July 2024, 09:22 AM   #3
travelclub
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000-NJDEVILS View Post
Sorry to hear about your experience-
So you dropped off a few Rolex watches and received no money at that time - but were promised payment from them within 24 hours. And now no money or communication from Timepiece Trading. You need to take action ASAP. My advice to you is this: Take your receipt from the Timepiece Trading acknowledging this transaction of yours and go immediately to Miami PD and speak with the financial crimes Detectives and tell them what transpired - Tell them the full timeline of events…..Maybe they can get your money or watches back.
Let us all know how this plays out.
Good Luck.

As dumb as it sounds, I did not get a receipt from my transaction. Have been getting the run around the last 2 days basically saying the person who has the crypto is flying to Dubai with no internet connection. Claimed they tried to send the crypto on the plane but connection did not allow it been MIA since. Will contact them tomorrow and see what I can do about this thank you.
travelclub is offline   Reply With Quote