The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 13 July 2024, 04:31 AM   #1
goyo
2024 Pledge Member

WTS Tudor Submariner 79190 “endgame” fully serviced one owner

Thank you for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

Description and condition.
79190 fully serviced by the great Jack at IWW: complete overhaul, new Rolex spring bars and crystal / gasket, mainspring, and seals, and no polishing of the case. Some people have called it the “poor man's” Rolex 16610 Submariner, but I am telling you… this watch holds its ground by its very own merits. VERY rare “endgame” configuration: blue dial with WG applied index and mirror-polished steel bezel. This is a one owner watch that was used and it shows with marks in the case but never polished, and yet EVERYTHING on this watch is sharp: The case, the crown, the bezel, the bracelet. The case is the classic super nice and slim Submariner case with 39mm (40mm at the bezel) and rated up to 200m water resistance. I would say that this watch wears even better than the venerable four digit references 1680 and 5513 Submariner, and the 16610 because it is less of a bubble back effect due to the slim ETA based movement. The case still has present nice chamfers even though it shows that it has been used. The dial is an absolutely outstanding nice patina Tudor dial. The hands match the dial and use the same type mercedes hands as the Rolex 5513 counterpart. The tip of the hour hand had to be repaired but you will not see it unless I am telling you, and the rest of the hands were stabilized by Jack at IWW. The dial is perfect from what I can tell, the patina in the dots and hands matches a very creamy and nice constant color, as well as the pip. Please take a look at the amazing serif font on the date wheel in the pic, just amazing ! No box or papers. TZ 90%. The pictures ARE part of the description. Water resistance is not guaranteed once it leaves my hands (please remember to screw down your crown !).

I am a private seller and do not offer or imply a warranty and do not offer returns. I have had great transactions here, the WUS (Goyoneuff), on Reddit (same username), and eBay. I am more than happy to provide feedback and references, chat on the phone, over Zoom, or in-person (Houston, TX - Metro area). Questions? Please just ask ! Not affiliated with Rolex or Tudor or any other watch brand at all.

Trades.
No trades, thank you.

Price .
$5698

Payment and shipping.
Buyer pays shipping. I am well known for shipping super fast, but I am a single dad and this is not my job, I am not a dealer, this is just a hobby, so please be patient if your watch is not shipped the same day, it will be the next day. Please understand that I have no control over shipping companies once the package has left my hands. Thank you very much !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 July 2024, 11:46 PM   #2
goyo
2024 Pledge Member

Bump
Old 22 July 2024, 12:19 PM   #3
goyo
2024 Pledge Member

Bump
Old 28 July 2024, 04:25 AM   #4
goyo
2024 Pledge Member

Reduced $5398. C'man guys, this is a gift basically with all the service and care the watch had !
Old 31 July 2024, 11:42 PM   #5
goyo
2024 Pledge Member

Bump