The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM   #1
Royvdbb
"TRF" Member

Tudor Pink Chrono - any luck with your AD?

Hi All,

Hope you're having a good week. A quick question on the elusive Pink Tudor... has anyone in the UK (or further afield) been having any luck with their AD recently?

The secondary market prices are coming down on these, so at some point I'll probably acquire one that way. But I'm just intrigued to know whether recently anyone has had luck via their AD. My AD reckoned they had one a while ago and there does seem to be rumblings of a little bit of stock through a few of the the main Tudor boutiques, but would be interested to hear some real world stories.

Thanks in advance.

Roy
Royvdbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:02 AM   #2
ArtNouveau
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: BLRO/Daytona/OP41s
I’m not in the UK but my US dealer says it is a regular production model now. They’ve only had a couple so far but expect them to be more plentiful in the near future. I want one because I lije it not for the hype so I’m willing to wait.
ArtNouveau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:46 AM   #3
MichelleP
"TRF" Member

Watch: DD 40RG Olive dial
Not in the UK but I do have my name down at a few places for one. One boutique said no go unless I had a decent spend history. They did offer my the Boutique Blue
Old Today, 04:56 AM   #4
harvey
"TRF" Member

…apparently this is not limited in any way, as said above it is going to be part of regular production. think it will be readily available by Christmas.

it’s a bit of a kicker when it was originally sold as an ‘limited’ run, especially for this who paid 2 or 3 times retail on the secondary market.
Old Today, 05:00 AM   #5
Rolexnabzy
"TRF" Member

Just purchased from a close family friend who is a gray market dealer in the UK, owes me a favor plus my birthday is around the corner so he sold it to me at 'his price'....September 26 card fully stickered with tags....£5600 which is around £700 over UK retail or £500 over Saudi retail (my local market) which is a price I could live with especially as it was more than double that a few months back....for reference he would have sold it for between £6500/7000
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20240927-WA0036.jpg (259.1 KB, 0 views)
Rolexnabzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:56 AM   #6
Royvdbb
"TRF" Member

Thanks for the replies so far everyone. Yep it seems like there will be more coming through, but still seems a lot of mystery around when and how many. A friend of mine is the sales manager at a very high profile AD and they've been told they won't get any more, so who knows!

Nice work on the purchase rolexnabzy, the approx £6500 seems to be where they're sitting in the market. Plenty above that, but I know a few grey dealers who are happy at £6500. I'll probably hang on for a while as its a watch I'll want to keep in the collection for the long term... but I have to admit there are days when I just want one now! :)
Royvdbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #7
codecow
"TRF" Member

Watch: PP 5131R
My AD in the US has received two.
codecow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #8
GustavoBrazil
"TRF" Member

My AD in Brazil received two. Ï got one. So I think it will no be difficult to get ...
GustavoBrazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:35 AM   #9
daysky1
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolexnabzy View Post
Just purchased from a close family friend who is a gray market dealer in the UK, owes me a favor plus my birthday is around the corner so he sold it to me at 'his price'....September 26 card fully stickered with tags....£5600 which is around £700 over UK retail or £500 over Saudi retail (my local market) which is a price I could live with especially as it was more than double that a few months back....for reference he would have sold it for between £6500/7000
Today is I see it it looks like bubble gum. So it's not really on my radar as one I would want. Tomorrow I don't know i could change i've been known to do that.
daysky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:11 PM   #10
Zach69SS
"TRF" Member

Been waiting on a pinky for a long time I was offered the Blue Boutique, which were up in price but are now going down hill fast. Now that the pink is regular production model who knows?

Cheers,
Zach69SS is online now   Reply With Quote