The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Miscellaneous Forums > New Members

Old 21 October 2009, 01:10 PM   #1
redsvt
"TRF" Member

Total Newbie just bought off ebay

Greetings all, great forum I intend to visit often. I sold about two months ago, a vintage sub, 1989, bought by me on 11/29/89. I sold it this summer to help ease the loss of being out of work. It had been very well cared for and the new owner is very happy. Well, I just took delivery today of a new Submariner. It was purchased from ebay, here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_3556wt_1167

I bought it after reviewing all this sellers feedback 1200+ all positive, and a very large inventory of high ticket items. Well I just found out the my local RSC (Beverly Hills) has been relocated to Dallas. I was going to go there and have them authenticate the watch. Is this even necessary? Does anyone have any concerns about this seller? (Joel Hernandez).

After initial inspection, the watch appears to be a tad smaller and a smidgin lighter in weight and the fonts on the dial are not as prominent. Not sure what design changes have taken place over twenty years, but I like the new divers extension and the hole less case.

Your opinions if you please.
redsvt is offline   Reply With Quote