The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Watches (Non-Rolex) Forum

Old 7 March 2022, 08:59 AM   #31
AzHadEnuf
"TRF" Member

Watch: 6263,DJ,SUB,BB,THR

Lately it seems like when I’m not at work this is all I’ve been wearing. Never thought it would have gotten this much wrist time.
Old 7 March 2022, 11:13 AM   #32
Droolex
"TRF" Member

Watch: RG SeaQ Pano date
My mom gave me a blue Casio Duro for my birthday last year. "I know you love watches!"

And I was really pleasantly surprised by how cool and capable a watch it is. I am always swapping straps and wear it quite a bit.

Droolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 March 2022, 02:39 PM   #33
Nathan_
"TRF" Member

My VCO dual time 7900V on rubber. Feels so comfortable and flies nicely under the radar at work.

I don't have a large collection, yet it hasn't left my wrist since its arrival last August.

Nathan_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8 March 2022, 05:27 AM   #34
Billfav
"TRF" Member

This one...

Largely because of the versatility. Blue Omega Strap with deployment gives it a more formal vibe. Bracelet a more sporty/casual vibe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 50692211492_6903ac336f_w (1).jpg (39.7 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg 50463157307_0e8145ec11_w.jpg (37.9 KB, 119 views)
Billfav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 March 2022, 06:11 AM   #35
Nav01L
"TRF" Member

These two. When I purchased them, I thought each of them would really be more of a special occasion watch, along with the other more exotic pieces in the collection. I have a Rolex for daily wear, and used to wear my more special watches more sparingly, for special outings.

But when I changed from being an external advisor to holding an in-house position recently, the dresscode imperatives that had governed my wrist restraint fell away and before I knew it, the Lange snuck its way into becoming a daily wearer. I was very surprised at how well it does that job.

But the true surprise was another one. One I only just got in January of this year. This’ll little testament to simplicity is so light and flat that you wouldn’t know you’re even wearing a watch and for that comfort alone, it’s so hard to take off that it’s been relegating the Lange back to the safe on more than one occasion now. It also has about the coolest dial I have ever encountered in a watch. Altogether, a lovely thing to behold and as the evidence suggests, not something to be locked away.

Remember, the dignity you surrender at your AD‘s doorstep will never be recovered by wearing the watch he may get you.
Nav01L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9 March 2022, 04:24 PM   #36
Nathan_
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nav01L View Post
These two.

two absolute stunners!
Nathan_ is offline   Reply With Quote