The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Ω Omega Discussion Forum

Old 28 December 2012, 11:58 AM   #1
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Watch: this ya'll
New Omega Store in Denver, CO

My wife and I were out at the Cherry Creek Mall today and stopped in the new Omega store / boutique. It opened about 6 weeks ago and they are very friendly. They are adjacent to and associated with Hyde Park Jewelers, so I don't think they are actually a boutique because those are all company owned, right? Either way, they are a stand along Omega store, yet have a pass through into the adjacent Hyde Park store.

Really liked this Speedmaster.

And this titanium Planet Ocean with the blue dial/bezel was super nice!

Tried on a few DeVille dress watches too...

They also gave me an Omega catalog and a copy of the most recent Omega Lifetime magazine which looks to have some great content in it. Looking forward to going through that in more detail as time allows.

I also found that Omega has an App for both Androids and iPhones that has the majority of the Omega product line in it as well as info on their ambassadors.

I will be going back to visit that store again. They know their product and share our passion for fine time pieces.
Current Collection: Rolex 126619LB, 116710BLNR, and 216570 polar Explorer II; Omega Apollo 8 Speedmaster and Planet Ocean 42; Tudor BB Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition; Nomos Neomatik 42; Breitling Aerospace, Avenger Blackbird, & SuperOcean 44; Doxa 300 Pro Carbon; Stowa Limette; Laco Napa Flieger; Mickey Mouse Timex Electric; and dare I say it...an Apple Watch too
Baco Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 January 2013, 01:00 AM   #2
dconner2006

thanks for the pics.
dconner2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 January 2013, 03:05 AM   #3
financeman
"TRF" Member

Watch: Submariner
Lucky. I have no high end watch stores in my town. I have to drive a couple hours just to go to a Rolex AD. I guess it keeps me from making a purchase without thinking. Lol
Nice pics. Always fun to window shop

financeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 January 2013, 10:53 AM   #4
bigwatchman
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by financeman View Post
Lucky. I have no high end watch stores in my town. I have to drive a couple hours just to go to a Rolex AD. I guess it keeps me from making a purchase without thinking. Lol
Nice pics. Always fun to window shop
You have Mosally and Galloway in the Five Point area. At least for Rolex that is.
bigwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 January 2013, 10:56 PM   #5
SUBversive
Banned

Watch: Sun Dial
Nice pics. Thx for sharing. These are the wave of the future. Haven't been to an omega store yet.....like the looks of that speedmaster. I got the omega app but I have trouble using it. Seems to download content forever then I can't seem to get at anything. It's probably me but....the Rolex app is very cool
SUBversive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 January 2013, 02:17 AM   #6
Baco Noir
"TRF" Member

Watch: this ya'll
Thanks guys. Andrew is one of the sales staff that I was talking too and he really knows his brand. Looking forward to going back with that store as the focus (rather than my wife's shopping!) and learn more about the line they have out now. Since they were cool with camera phone shots, maybe I'll take my DSLR next time.
Current Collection: Rolex 126619LB, 116710BLNR, and 216570 polar Explorer II; Omega Apollo 8 Speedmaster and Planet Ocean 42; Tudor BB Bronze Bucherer Blue Edition; Nomos Neomatik 42; Breitling Aerospace, Avenger Blackbird, & SuperOcean 44; Doxa 300 Pro Carbon; Stowa Limette; Laco Napa Flieger; Mickey Mouse Timex Electric; and dare I say it...an Apple Watch too
Baco Noir is offline   Reply With Quote