The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 30 June 2008, 12:45 PM   #1
rulessapt
"TRF" Member

Watch: u c
Bell & Ross Vintage 123 series

I'd really like to buy a GMT or GMTII and this is the final of the three watches offered for sale. Willing to swap all three watches offered for sale ( plus cash ) on a GMT or GMTII.
Bought last year, by me at Fortunoffs in New York when I visited friends in the US. All documentation ( including the purchase receipt ),inner and outer boxes are included. Ive worn the watch, so the band is creased. There is probably a small mark somewhere, just want to let you know the watch has been worn regularly. Warranty is good for two years, so over a year to go.
Great watch, fits comfortably, deployment strap, easy to read face. See the pics, dust in a couple of spots, not flaws. Please let me know if you would like further pics, I'm not the best photographer though willing to do my best.

Being located in Australia, Paypal is the preferred method of payment, or wire into my bank account. It is possible to pay a friend and fellow Rolex owner in the US via money order or check if you don't trust sending funds to Australia. My bay name is jackafrica for selling, arkayokay for buying. 400+ positive transactions in total over nine years. Happy to speak with you in person on the telephone if requested, at my expense. Initial contact please via pm.

$1200 US plus shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bell & ross 1 small.jpg (62.7 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg bell & ross warranty purchase details small.jpg (44.3 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg bell&rossface small.jpg (41.5 KB, 176 views)
rulessapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 July 2008, 09:03 AM   #2
rulessapt
"TRF" Member

Watch: u c
Here's a link to some other images. Price reduced to $1100.
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u...Vintage%20123/

Does this help sell the watch ?
Thanks
Richard
rulessapt is offline   Reply With Quote