The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > WatchOut!!!

Old 29 March 2009, 05:03 AM   #1
mck22
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Sub Date
Coca Cola Sub

I am not sure what is going on with these. They are posted local here and I emailed the guy and never got a response back. Anyone seen anything like this on a real one, or are these all fake? Thanks and happy fake finding.

Here are the details he put down.
This is a great collectible and an incredible watch. Heavy, accurate, gorgeous! This is a Grade One Swiss watch in every detail, not a cheap $200 knock off. The look is perfect, the weight is perfect and it IS a Swiss watch...as you can see it does NOT have a Japanese movement in it as some do. Comes with both the inner and outer box and "stuff". I've seen them for as much as $2500, but I really need the cash although I may take other very cool high end watches in partial trade plus some cash. Please email me with any questions!

mck22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2009, 05:14 AM   #2
tudorman8276
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Prez
...CHEAP knockoff...

...seller is correct, they are NOT a $200 knock-off....they are a $10.00 knock-off...

...totally COUNTERFEIT.

Stan.
tudorman8276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2009, 05:20 AM   #3
ibsober
"TRF" Member

See if the guy will take $10.00 for it...I'm going fishing next week and it would make a dandy trotline holder...especially if its waterproof...
ibsober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2009, 05:26 AM   #4
sunburst
"TRF" Member

Watch: 16800
"Grade One Swiss Watch in every detail"
"The look is perfect"
"The weight is perfect"

All are typical sales pitch of replica watch site.

Sinn 356 Flieger II, Sinn 556, Sinn ST-140
Marathon SAR, Marathon GSAR
sunburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2009, 06:32 AM   #5
onkyo
Banned

All fake.

Run like the wind.

onkyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2009, 07:03 AM   #6
TimeToGo
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

This is a KAKA Cola!
TimeToGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2009, 09:29 AM   #7
ibsober
"TRF" Member

or at least Coke Zero
Old 29 March 2009, 09:38 AM   #8
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeToGo View Post
This is a KAKA Cola!
Hahahaha! Kaka cola!

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2009, 10:04 AM   #9
goduke1
"TRF" Member

Watch: 72' Rolex Air King
I think it would be cool for Rolex to make, Coke and Pepsi Subs like this one.
Old 29 March 2009, 11:10 AM   #10
idk01
"TRF" Member

Watch: DJ16233TT
Hi Mck22,

We've been seeing a few of these popping up the past week or two, they are in no doubt, a certified and genuine FAKEROOOOO :-) as TTG put it "KAKA Cola" trying to type while ROFL'ing on that on.

The sales pitch on these get better every week :-)

Good find, but don't go near it unless there bourbon involved :-) *wink wink*

idk01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2009, 12:29 PM   #11
Flaxmoore

Watch: Alpha Milsub
Is there such a thing as a genuine Coke Sub?
Flaxmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 March 2009, 06:27 PM   #12
idk01
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxmoore View Post
Is there such a thing as a genuine Coke Sub?
If you do a google on coke submariner you will come across all the faker sites out there, Who knows why the scammer/fakers would produce them :-) Something Rolex would never do :-)

I have a bad feeling it may have started with a translation of the coke GMT and they got a little mixed up, maybe they will start to produce the St Particles day sub next lol.

Cheers,

Dave.

Old 29 March 2009, 11:50 PM   #13
ibsober
"TRF" Member

Well don't let me be the bearer of bad new, but there are a ton of fake Harley Davidson Sumariners circling the globe as we speak. I wouldn't put a China part on my Harley so why would I wear one on my wrist...the Logic Baffles me. I own many watches besides Rolex, and I couldn't recognise a fake Omega if it hit me in the head, but my Life Insuance guy came in my office pitching some stuff and could not wait to show me the fake Daytona he bought and suggest I buy one...didn't have the heart to tell him I owned two real ones...and I didn't buy any life insurance...Call me nuts, but if you will brag on a fake Rolex, you ain't got nothing I want...we indians are a little weird.
Old 29 March 2009, 11:59 PM   #14
idk01
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibsober View Post
Well don't let me be the bearer of bad new, but there are a ton of fake Harley Davidson Sumariners circling the globe as we speak. I wouldn't put a China part on my Harley so why would I wear one on my wrist...the Logic Baffles me. I own many watches besides Rolex, and I couldn't recognise a fake Omega if it hit me in the head, but my Life Insuance guy came in my office pitching some stuff and could not wait to show me the fake Daytona he bought and suggest I buy one...didn't have the heart to tell him I owned two real ones...and I didn't buy any life insurance...Call me nuts, but if you will brag on a fake Rolex, you ain't got nothing I want...we indians are a little weird.
I've seen the Harley sub fakers :-) I have a mate with one and to this day claims its real LOL and he has never sat on a bike in his life :-) I've seen a few fake omegas, then again I've seen fake casios ROFL.

I haven't owned a bike in years, nothing as nice as a Harley :-( The other half is against me having another one after haveing bits of me replaced back in 2001 :-)

Nothing weird about you Indians m8, if your ever down under have a drink with us Aussies :-)

Have a good one :-)

Dave.

Old 30 March 2009, 03:23 AM   #15
ibsober
"TRF" Member

Hey the story is true...we indians can't hold our liquor...I'm 100% allergic...everytime I drink I break out in Handcuffs, jails, insane asylums, and diviorce court. Besides I've heard about you Aussies...You guys can drink a keg for breakfast...noble redman will have to pass on fire water!
PS Tell your buddy with the Harley Sub to drop it in a glass of beer overnight and see what happens to it...bet he finds out its a Honda watch.
Old 30 March 2009, 05:47 AM   #16
Terry Newton
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex TT GMT II c
Quote:
Hey the story is true...we indians can't hold our liquor...I'm 100% allergic...everytime I drink I break out in Handcuffs, jails, insane asylums, and diviorce court. Besides I've heard about you Aussies...You guys can drink a keg for breakfast...noble redman will have to pass on fire water!
PS Tell your buddy with the Harley Sub to drop it in a glass of beer overnight and see what happens to it...bet he finds out its a Honda watch.
This is too funny yet tragic at the same time. Along with IBSOBER.................I BE SOBER TOO. I BE SOBER for almost 30 years this upcoming January. I would be glad to share a drink, with anyone from The Watch Out community, or TRF community, as long as mine were a genuine Coca-Cola or Mountain Dew.

We'll let those fake Rolex Harley and Coca-Cola Watches do their thing while we share the real thing. In the mean time I'll be remaining sober as will IBSOBER.

Terry Newton

"Z" SS Date Submariner
"Z" TT GMT-Master IIc
Terry Newton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2009, 06:14 AM   #17
onkyo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Newton View Post
This is too funny yet tragic at the same time. Along with IBSOBER.................I BE SOBER TOO. I BE SOBER for almost 30 years this upcoming January. I would be glad to share a drink, with anyone from The Watch Out community, or TRF community, as long as mine were a genuine Coca-Cola or Mountain Dew.

We'll let those fake Rolex Harley and Coca-Cola Watches do their thing while we share the real thing. In the mean time I'll be remaining sober as will IBSOBER.

Terry Newton
I will toast to that..... (pretend the mug on the right is yours and filled with Coca-Cola. The one on the left is mine. )

Pav
onkyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 March 2009, 09:26 AM   #18
idk01
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Honestly I hardly touch the stuff, only on special occasions ;-) My usual drinky is a nice strong coffee, its the only way I can stay awake for so many hours ;-)

If my m8 dropped that watch into beer it would dissolve lol would be way too much octane for it :-)

Old 30 March 2009, 09:31 AM   #19
idk01
"TRF" Member

Quote:
I would be glad to share a drink, with anyone from The Watch Out community, or TRF community, as long as mine were a genuine Coca-Cola or Mountain Dew.

Terry Newton
I tip my coffee to that one, How good would that be :-) who knows, maybe one day!!!

Old 30 March 2009, 02:52 PM   #20
Flaxmoore

Quote:

Terry Newton
If you like Coke, someday you'll have to hit the World of Coke at either Epcot/Disney World or the Coke HQ in Atlanta. There are 2 international Coke sodas that make me drool- and you can't get either in the US.
Old 30 March 2009, 03:01 PM   #21
idk01
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxmoore View Post
If you like Coke, someday you'll have to hit the World of Coke at either Epcot/Disney World or the Coke HQ in Atlanta. There are 2 international Coke sodas that make me drool- and you can't get either in the US.
I know my fave here in AU is Vanilla coke but they are becoming rare now :-(

Which flavors are they, Always interested in something different :-)

Old 31 March 2009, 07:24 AM   #22
Flaxmoore

Kinley is incredible- the version they have at Epcot is a lime/honey version that's making me drool just thinking of it.

There's also the Italian Beverley, but that's just fun to mess with people- it's incredibly bitter.
Old 31 March 2009, 08:22 AM   #23
GOGO

Watch: Rolex Datejust
The color looks good
GOGO is offline   Reply With Quote