The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 17 September 2021, 12:38 PM   #1
x2046
"TRF" Member

WTS: Rolex Yacht-Master 16623 with Tahitian MOP Dial

Wire Price: USD 12,400.00

Description
This is the Rolex 16623 Yacht-Master. A very recent addition to the Rolex line, the Yacht-Master was introduced in the early 1990s as a line focused on boating. Originally introduced in yellow gold, the nautical Yacht-Master was a breath of fresh air. While less popular than the other sports lines of Rolex, the Yacht-Master remains very recognizable and has a distinctive robust look. This reference, the 16623, was introduced in 2005 as their first bimetal variant in the men’s size of 40mm. While it doesn’t have the history of their other sports models given it’s recency, it’s definitely catching up on popularity. This particular example is distinctive as it contains a factory Tahitian Mother-of-Pearl dial. The Tahitian MOP has dark, iridiscent undertones and were once among the most sought after pearls in the world. While this combination undoubtedly makes the watch less sporty, it definitely makes it far less common and a good conversation piece.

Condition
This Rolex Datejust 16623 is in excellent pre-owned condition. The main signs of wear are on the bracelet near the case with light hairlines from prior wear. The watch comes fully linked with its original box, papers and hang tag. The dial and sapphire crystal remains clean.

Specifications
Brand Rolex

Model Yacht-Master

Reference 16623

Movement Automatic

Case material Steel and Yellow Gold

Bracelet material Steel and Yellow Gold

Year 2007

Condition Excellent

Accessories Original Box, Papers and Hangtags.

Limited No. Discontinued

I am based in Singapore, I have some references which I am happy to share privately. I have references on Reddit / TRF / WUS as well and also sell on Chrono24.

Please let me know if you have any questions through the PM system or via my Instagram @dtimepieces or through my website https://www.d-timepieces.com/

Old 29 September 2021, 07:03 PM   #2
x2046
"TRF" Member

Sold