The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > Buyers/Sellers "Who's Who" ?!?!

Old 31 December 2021, 02:56 AM   #1
triumphrox
"TRF" Member

Watch: GMT Master II
Many Thanks To JessyW, Top Notch Seller!

Several years ago, I bought a Submariner 16610 from Jessy (aka JessyW). It was a big deal for me - I was new to buying watches online and wore out the internet connection with countless questions. Jessy never failed to respond promptly and in a way that made me feel I was the only customer he had (that was not the case). He patiently answered all of my questions, provided amazing pictures of the watch, and after the purchase I was very happy with every aspect of the transaction.

Over the subsequent years I frequently saw a watch that caught my eye on his website and sometimes would drop him an inquiry. I’m sure he knew I was probably only “kicking the tires”, but the same high level of customer service remained. And (in the somewhat broader definition of the word in today’s communications environment), I’d like to believe that because of his personal approach, we became “friends”, although having never met face to face.

As a result of our conversations Jessy knew I was looking for a no-date Sub, and recently let me know one had come available. Again, there were many questions and patient answers. The bottom line is that he made me a great deal on an incredible watch. I couldn’t be more pleased and cannot recommend Jessy highly enough.

“Buy the seller?” Jessy's your guy.
triumphrox is offline   Reply With Quote