The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 4 May 2022, 06:46 AM   #1
Ascari_2
2024 Pledge Member

FSOT: PANERAI Luminor Submersible 1950 3 Days Automatic Titanio (PAM00569)

Hi all. Up for sale or trade is a beautiful and minty PANERAI Luminor Submersible 1950 Left-Handed 3 Days Automatic Titanio (Ref: PAM00569 or PAM 569). This is one cool watch with some serious presence on the wrist. At 47mm, it’s not shy about making its presence known. But surprisingly its not brash by any means. The dial has a subdued waffle pattern with a matte finish, giving it a truly three-dimensional appearance rarely seen on watch dials. Complementing the dial are warm creamy lume plots which are carried over to the hands. This beautiful combination is housed in a spotless titanium case that helps this watch feel no heavier than a 40mm Black Bay. All these features blend perfectly for a fun-to-wear, easy to read watch that can be enjoyed any time of the day. It’s worth noting that while the crown is on the left side of the case, the watch wears easily on any hands and I’ve been enjoying it as a left-handed watch with ease. As shown, it comes complete with a Panerai rubber strap and a Panerai box (which is not original to this particular watch). At present, it is beating with a strong amplitude of around 290 and good accuracy, resulting in no need for service in the foreseeable future.

I am asking $8000 (check bump posts for price adjustments and ant updated pics) via Zelle or wire, or PayPal FF or +fees (if you have good feedback / references). Have references here, WUS, Reddit, and 100% feedback on eBay. You can reach me via PM /sonic952525@gmail.com.

For trades I am open to offers. Also, feel free to look at my other posts to see if you might be interested in a multi-watch trade. However, if you are offering anything other than a straight trade, please let me know your proposal right away. Otherwise I will assume you're asking for a straight trade.

Thanks for looking.

Old 6 May 2022, 04:05 AM   #2
Ascari_2
2024 Pledge Member

$7750
Old 8 May 2022, 01:27 PM   #3
Ascari_2
2024 Pledge Member

Gone

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk