The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 6 May 2022, 04:07 AM   #1
Ascari_2
2024 Pledge Member

FS: CARIB Custom Diver

Hello all. Up for sale is a CARIB custom diver. This is my own take on the so-called “Seiko custom build” and is a result of some prior builds that I have done with similar watches. As most of us know, a typical custom build with Seiko's logo on the dial does not come from Seiko. Instead, it is assembled by watch enthusiasts from a variety of parts with only the movement being made by Seiko. To avoid this misnomer, I worked on designing my own name and logo, both of which capture the essence of the waters of the Caribbean, and decided to use those for a more authentic "custom build."

This watch can be customized in a number of ways. At its heart, the watch is built around the venerable Seiko automatic NH35 movement. This can be housed in one of three 39mm cases all of which have a screw-down crown, 20mm lug width, and 47.5mm lug-to-lug lngth. One option comes with the domed plexi crystal that has no date window. This provides the most classic appearance contouring perfectly to the outlines of the case. Another option comes with a flat sapphire crystal with a date window, giving the watch a more modern look. The last option is going with a sapphire crystal but with no date window. This would obviously be best suited for no-date dials. Something worth noting, the sapphire cases have a unidirectional click bezel and the plexi cases have a bi-directional friction bezel. Speaking of the dials, there are three variant: circular plots no-date, circular plots date, and 3-6-9 no-date. All are black dials and have a slightly matte finish to them. Finally, the watch can be finished with a black or silver bezel, and can come with either a black or blue nato strap or an oyster style bracelet with solid center links and hollow end links.

The plexi crystal / nato strap combination is priced at $195. From there, going to the sapphire crystal case or the oyster bracelet will add $25 for each upgrade. I accept payment via Zelle or wire, or PayPal FF or +fees (if you have good feedback / references). Have references here, WUS, Reddit, and 100% feedback on eBay. You can reach me via PM /sonic952525@gmail.com / 312-278-3218.

As a side-note, I've had people ask if I am able to sell the nato straps separately. The answer to that is yes and these cost $15 a piece (shipping included).

Thanks for looking.

Old 8 May 2022, 01:27 PM   #2
Ascari_2
2024 Pledge Member

Up

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk