The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 22 August 2024, 08:10 AM   #1
mp_chronorides
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: UN Maxi Diver RG
Zenith Defy El Primero 21 Ultrablue Chronograph - BOX & PAPERS - 97.901.9004/81.R946

A Statement Piece for your Collection:

This stunning piece of wearable art is for the bold individual who isn't afraid to stand out and yearns for a watch that commands attention. The skeletonized dial, with its intricate bridges and oscillating rotor, is a mesmerizing display of horological artistry. The blue chronograph counters and the blue-tinged El Primero 21 movement create a stunning contrast against the grey titanium case. With its 1/100th of a second chronograph and 50-hour power reserve, this watch is not only a feast for the eyes but also a powerhouse of performance.

💲 10k USD wired. Escrow and other payment options possible – DM to discuss.

A Masterpiece of Modern Watchmaking:
-Micro-Blasted Titanium Case: Lightweight, durable, and modern aesthetic.
-Vibrant Blue Accents: A touch of color that sets it apart.
-1/100th of a Second Chronograph: Precision timekeeping for the most discerning watch enthusiast with its own reserve indicator on the dial.
-Dual Power Reserves: Wind clockwise to wind the chronograph and counterclockwise to wind the watch for up to 50-hours of runtime.

Mint Condition with Complete Set:
The watch is in mint condition, showing little to no signs of wear. It comes with the original box, travel roll, booklets, warranty card, and warranty card holder.

Join the Community
Become a valued member of our watch collecting community. I'm committed to providing a seamless and transparent buying experience, as evidenced by my track record with hundreds of satisfied collectors across various platforms. Before you purchase, I can offer a personalized consultation to discuss the watch in detail, ensuring it's the perfect addition to your collection. I'm also happy to answer any questions about the watch or the buying process.

The Arieli Collection Difference
Experience exceptional service with every purchase. Your watch deserves the utmost care, and I'm dedicated to delivering nothing less. Each watch undergoes a cleaning and sanitization process before being expertly packed and shipped overnight. For your peace of mind, I record the entire packing process on video. To protect your investment, I provide a 12-month warranty for any timepiece that no longer has an active manufacturer's warranty (any exclusions will be noted in the listing). Even after both warranties expire, I can offer access to our skilled watchmakers at competitive prices. For eBay purchases, the watch is sent to their Authenticator for authentication before being shipped directly to you by eBay.

Ready for More?
Elevate your watch collection. Whether you're looking to expand your collection, trade up or down, explore new straps, or acquire essential accessories like a watch roll or winder, I'm here to guide you. Let's create a personalized plan to help you achieve your watch collecting goals and build a lasting legacy!

Full Details:
Reference number – 97.9001.9004/81.R946
Model – Defy 21 El Primero Ultrablue
MSRP – $14,000
Movement – El Primero 9004
Case Material – Titanium
Case diameter – 44mm
Water-resistance – 100m
Power reserve – 50-hour
Dial – Blue skeleton
Card Dated – 2023
Set Contents – Inner/outer box, travel roll, booklets, warranty card, & warranty card holder.
Bracelet – OEM blue layered nylon & rubber
Lug Length – 23mm
Location – Fort Worth, TX

Email: info@arielicollection.com
Call or Text: 682-710-1224
Social Media: The_ArieliCollection (IG), /TheArieliCollection (FB)

Own a piece of modern watchmaking excellence with the Zenith Defy El Primero 21 Ultrablue.

mp_chronorides is offline   Reply With Quote