The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 23 August 2024, 04:27 AM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

FS: Tudor Pelagos FXD Marine Nationale (M25707B/24-0001)

Hi folks! Last drop from my current batch is a current favorite – the Tudor Pelagos FXD Marine Nationale (M25707B/24-0001). Not much needs to be said about this incredible tool watch, but with a lightweight titanium case in 42mm, it wears extremely well on the included fabric strap or rubber strap options!

This example is less than 3 months old so it retains the full remaining balance of its warranty! Condition wise I would put this one in 90% primarily due to the tiny scratch in the sapphire crystal at roughly 5 o’clock. I am told that is is roughly $150-200 to have Tudor replace the crystal, if you so choose, so the watch is priced accordingly. The only other cosmetic things to note are a few very imperceptible marks on the bezel insert between 12 and 1 o’clock (I tried to pick these up in the pictures but not sure if I managed to) and a light scratch on the edge of the 11 o’clock lug corner, which due to its location is also not really noticeable. I just happened to see it on inspection with a loupe. Otherwise the watch looks incredible on the wrist and is performing well within chronometer specs as you would imagine.

The watch comes as a full kit – outer box, inner box, dated warranty card (5/31/2024), manual, OEM fabric strap and OEM rubber strap as well as two really cool Luffwatch Straps in grey and blue with white stripe! These should give you plenty of options to switch the strap style up!

I am asking $2,650 net to me, including shipping in the US. Not interested in trades at this time, trade requests will be ignored. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 August 2024, 10:22 AM   #2
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX SUBMARINER 41 Pledge Member

Bump, $2,600!
WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote